EPISODE 24

Sonic's POV

I defeat Roul as the sun shines. I saw the sun and the moon tablet falling and Blake quickly catch it. "I got it!!" He shout as he quickly close the bloody door. Silver help too.

Ambrose throw his spear to Roul before he become ashes. From distance, I saw Shadow's soul and I guide it to his body.

"Shadow... Please get up." I beg. Shadow didn't response. Ambrose turn back to normal and check the situation. "What happen?" he asked.

"I just guide his lost soul to his body and now I'm waiting for him to wake up." I said. "Did he awake?" Rose asked. "Not yet..."

Blake and Silver came after the bloody door close forever. "He need to get rest. Roul has lend his soul for his power, now he need some rest. Maybe tomorrow he will wake up." Blake said.

I nods and Silver pick Shadow's body. "Let's go home now." he said. Blake and Ambrose look at each other. "We will go back home too as well." Rose said.

I stop them. "No, you two can stay with us. Maybe we need your help tomorrow." Ambrose nods and we walk back home to the old mansion together.

*On the next day*

Silver cook something at the kitchen. "What are you cooking?" I asked. He whispered. "Human meat."

"WHAT?!!!" I shout. "You serious?!! You kidding right?!!"

"I'm not kidding! Shadow maybe hungry right now and he need some food." Silver said while cooking.

"We have fresh fruit remember? Why don't you just hunt a small animal? And where did you get that human meat?!"

"I just saw a human body and it was still fresh. So, I decided to cook it. Isn't it smells so good?" Silver said happily. I think Silver became a cannibal like Shadow too.

"Silver, don't tell me that you're a cannibal?!" I hissed.

"No! I just do this for Shadow!"

Later, he put the human meat on the plate and give it to me. "Try give Shadow smell this. He maybe woke up."

"WHAT?!" I growled. I didn't have a choice but send the food to Shadow's room. "Shadow... Wake up." I said while approaching him.

The smell of the food really make his ears twitch and I just wait for him to get up. Silver came in too. "Did it work?" he asked. "Not yet..."

"Sonic? is that you?" Shadow mumbling. "Look, Shadow. What we have for you! you must be hungry!" I said.

The black hedgehog woke up and he look at us. "Oh, thanks." he said as he take the plate from my hand. "I'm really super hungry!!"

Silver and I just watching him eating the human flesh. I was about to throw up. "Uh, Shadow..." I said. "What?" Shadow said.

"Didn't you realize that you just eat a human flesh?"

"I WHAT?!!" Shadow shocked.

"Silver did this!!" I point my finger to the white hedgehog.

"What?... Didn't Shadow is a cannibal?"

Shadow look down at the food and make a long sigh. "I am but, I don't wanna eat any human flesh anymore." he put away the plate before he could finish it.

"Shadow, I'm not mad at you anymore. You can eat that human flesh." I said.

"No, I do this for mom..."

"Wait, you meet mom just like me? What does she said?"

"Be a good brother and always protecting people, especially you. She said, she saw you and I'm an adoption..." Shadow said.

"Yeah, I guess... Roul try to give us the truth. He is the one who kill mom." I said. "Really?" Shadow said.

"Hmm" I said as I make a long sigh.