EPISODE 21

Sonic's POV

"You think you could defeat me, Sonic?" Roul laugh as I kneeled down and cry. "Sonic, get up!" I heard Silver growled at me.

"I can't... Shadow has gone!!" I cried. "No, he's not!" Silver said.

I got up and walk to him. "How do you know that Shadow is still here?!" I growled. Silver make an angel smile. "Because I know he will always protecting you..."

I close my eyes and suddenly, I heard Shadow calling my name. "Shadow...?" I spoke.

"I will always protecting you... I love you... Defeat Roul for me!!!... Release the demon inside you!!!"

I gasp and Silver look at me. "What's wrong?"Silver asked. In a sudden, the time stop. "What happen?!" I asked myself.

"Lend me your body..." A voice of a devil lingering in my ears. "Who are you?! Why do I need to lend you my body?!" I growled.

"Because, your twins said so... You are the devil among your twin. The people always want to find out who is the devil and it was... You."

"First, I'm a vampire and second I'm a devil?!!!"

"Well, sort of. You supposed to be the one and only to defeat Roul. Now, lend me your body so we can defeat him together!"

"I don't trust you..."

"What?"

"I only trust Shadow... He's the only one who can make me happy and safe. Without him, I'm just a garbage."

"Don't said that!!! Shadow calling me to protect you! He call me so we can defeat Roul together... Remember that you heard that Shadow said release the demon inside you!!!"

"That's..." I make a soft tone.

My demon hold my hand and kiss my forehead. "I will protect you." That was the last word before he take all of my body.

Ambrose's POV

Sonic body transform into dark and has a two big horn appeared. He's more like a demon now and not a vampire.

"Sonic..." I said. He turned around and look at me with his bloody eyes.

"Rose, will you help me?" He said. I know that's not Sonic said but I nods. "Okay..." I said.

I transform too and my wings changed. It was beautiful and big. "What happen to my wings?!" I was shocked.

"Rose, Sonic lend his power to you! Now, you can fly high and fast!" Blake said.

I nods. "I understand. Let's go, Sonic!" I said and we fly above the red clouds. Since, Roul has transform into a big lord vampire, he's so big and tall until we could see a bloody sky.

"Listen, rose. You must follow me. I know how to defeat Roul." Dark Sonic said. "I understood!"

Roul make a great growled and it make my head spinning. "Ugh... His roar are so powerful!"

"Don't give up just yet! we didn't even make a scratch on him! Pull yourself together!!"

I take out my red sword and try to cut Roul's wings. But, his body was strong as a rock. I can't even make a scratch on him. I look at Dark Sonic and he was super strong.

"I can't be like you..." I said to myself. Dark Sonic stop and he look at me. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I can't be like you... You're super strong. I'm weak..."

"You're not weak. Your power has not awaken yet. This...maybe look awkward but, trust me." I saw Dark Sonic blush, is this really Sonic or his devil himself!?

"Okay, do whatever you want to awaken my power." I beg.

Dark Sonic fly towards me and hold my lips. "Are you gonna kiss me?!?!?!" I hissed.

"I just told you this maybe look awkward!!" he growled and got more red than before.

*Kiss is the only solution* *insert awkward face*

"What are two doing down there?" Roul said with an annoying voice. "Okay, Dark! Let's do this!" I push my head against him and kiss his lip deeply.

I strange power flowing into my body and my power has changed. I'm Ambrose the Vampire Prince!!!