Canada's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Me and Ame arrived very soon at the bus station! (For once...). I try to calm myself because I was shaking. America hold my hand and tell me it's gonna be fine. I trust him. And say I hope... The bus arrived and we enter in.
We immediately saw him on a sit in the back of the bus. It's the chance... Let's do it! We go towards him and he notice us: "So? You want to talk with me?" Mexico say. "Actually, it's my brother who wants to talk with you!" America say and then whispered me good luck.
I was shaking but say something: "So uhm... Hey Mexico...!"
"Hey... Canada?"
"He... Hey Mexico and uh... Yes, it's my name uhm..."
Then a silence came between us.
I want to talk but... What should I say?!
"So, why do you want to talk with me?" He say with a smile.
His smile is perfect...~
I finally say something: "Well, uh, it's about you and... Uh... Maybe me?..."
He look at me surprised and blush a bit: "You... You mean... A date?"
I simply nodded. He didn't say something... But after a few seconds he say: "We could... Know each other first if you want to."
*Gasp*!!! He... Really accept!?
"O... Okay! We could do something together once!..."
He nodded and smiled. I went back to America with a big smile: "So???" He ask me. I just sight but softly.
I'm so happy!

Russia's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I wasn't late for the bus with my siblings for once. I want to be sure that America is alright.
The bus arrived and I immediately saw him with his brother talking: "Hey, America...! Are you feeling right?" I say with a smile. He smiled me back: "Yes, don't worry Russia. And thank you for last night when you brought me home." He say with a bright smile.
The bus arrived at school.
We entered together but then, Mexico come and broke us: "Excuse me, do you guys know where i can find China by pure chance?". Why do he wants to meet him? China??? America response he saw him at the bus station so he is probably here too.
I hope not.

Everybody arrived at school. There's a mini pause in the beginning of every lessons.

Nobody's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

America take his books for the next lesson. Russia left him just a few minutes ago for telling something to the director. So, he joined Germany and Poland. They talked about school, the party, the killer too. But Poland had to go to his next lesson quickly so Germany join him and say goodbye to America. Now, America was alone in the corridor, with some students but they all went to their lessons. His classroom was still not open so he stayed where is his locker. But suddenly...

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

JESUS CHRIST!!!
I went straight back to see the one who had just scared me suddenly. It's China...! Perfect yeah!...: "Oh... China! You scared me sooooo much!"
He just giggled a bit and then got the same creepy smile like the other times...
"So uh... What do you... Need? If I can help you of course." I say politely.

...

What? I can't be a bitch all the time!

He smiled even more: "Hahaha! To tell the truth, I would like to tell you something important." Then, he approached me closer and closer, I started to panic a little bit because if Russia comes NOW, they would fight...
He come very very closer!... I look up at him, blush a bit: "Ch... Chi... China??"
And then...
.
.
.
.
He kissed me softly on my lips.
I didn't know how to react!!! It happened so fastly!!! I was paralyzed!!! I kiss him back a little bit. It was some how... Relaxing...
After 3 minutes or less, I backed up a bit to stop kissing and looked at him surprised and him with a smile: "It... It's gonna be a secret... Right...?" I say looking down. He nodded, kiss my cheek and went back upstairs, where our class is. I join him after a few seconds and see Russia there but not our teacher. I joined him and hugged him.
"Urghh!!!... Where's the teacher?!" Ask Argentina. Everyone was fed up, it's been more than 15 minutes that we wait. So, we go see the director for asking him if we could go to the library for waiting him. EU agreed and that's how we passed 1 hour in the library...!
Yayyyy...!
I see around me at everybody but didn't notice Mexico... Where is he?
Anyway, i sleep on Russia who was reading a book. It's nice. But I will think about China all the time now... Ugh...

China's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I saw America and Russia together in the library. I was just in front of them. I continued reading my book and Russia too. We looked at each other sometimes but nothing else. America was sleeping peacefully and Russia held him in his arm. Anyway... I'm happy anyway about what how America react with my kiss. He kiss me back! Not so much, bit a little bit!... It's already enough for me!
This can make Russia REALLY furious. But I won't tell him. Because I love America and don't want to hurt him just for a harmful kiss and make my rival jealous.
I'm not like that~! I'm kind like a little flower in a garden.
Hihi hihi!~

Mexico's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Mister EU wanted to talk to me a little bit so I waited in his office while the others went to the library. He gets up of his chair and look at the window.
Did I do something wrong when I refuse his little "party" last night?
Nah... He is weird anyway...!
"I really appreciate you Mexico. And I think other students too!..." He say without looking at me. What he try to mean? He then look at me, completely serious. And me... Completely confused. He then come closer to me and gave me a paper. I look at the paper and... See Philippines body, from a journal. I look up at him: "Why do you show me this sir?"
He take it back and sit down on his chair: "Because, the same thing happened to Japan too and... Some students suspect you."

Ah! What? Are they stupid?? Or HE is stupid??
"I don't know why you're talking about sir. I wasn't in this party and you saw me in the corridors... Remember?" I say politely.
He looked at me without saying a word with suspicious eyes and then said that he wants to protect ME from all these false accusations. So he asked me to join him during lunch so we could talk about all this. I was really surprised! But I don't have another choice... This will affect my plan for China but still... I agreed. He smiled and come to me. I get up ready to go but instead of opening the door, he hugged me. I immediately push him away but not hardly to hurt him or anything. He smiled and let me go. He is weird director... I don't appreciate him... But anyway, the bell rings and everybody get out of their classrooms. It's the end of the lessons. Lunch time.
I walked towards my locker. Suddenly, I hear my name. I turn back, left, right... Oh... It's Canada. He run towards me with a smile. He is kinda cute, but my heart is always for Russia, even when he rejected me... He didn't mean to!~
"H... Hey Mexico! Do you want to come eat with us at lunch?" He asked. I inclined politely and say I have to go to the bathroom now. He look at me sadly. I really have to do something?!
I kiss his cheek and go turn back going to the bathroom. I think he blushed... And me too...
Goddammit...!

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
I liked writing this chapter hihi!
I hope you like it!~
ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ
( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Words↪️
2330