51 - Naughty Antics

Start from the beginning

"Bad dream. Yourself?"

"Couldn't sleep." He shrugged, leaning back on the box he was sat on. Natasha glanced down at his lap, seeing it as a perfect sitting situation so she walked around to his side, and sat her bum on his thighs making him grunt in surprise but his arm instantly found its way around her waist, securing her in place so she was comfortable.

"Want to talk about your dream?" He asked after a few minutes of silence, never really knowing how to deal with women when something's bothering him.

"There's nothing much to say...." She furrowed her brows, glancing down at Micah who didn't once take his eyes off the beauty in his lap, not actually believing she is wasting her time on someone like him. "I didn't see anything... I just heard stuff. Explosions and gunshots."

Micah licked his lower lip, frowning too as he noticed the distant look in her eyes. "We're gonna be alright, you do know that?" He asked, his voice slightly stern. "When we get the money from Blackwater, we're all going to be happy."

"That Blackwater money.... Mac, Jenny, Davey.... All good people who died because of it. Seems like blood money."

"That's a lot of money we left behind, darlin'. We can't give up. Trust Dutch-"

"Do you trust him?" She asked, almost in disbelief at the mention of his name. "He didn't even want us talking to each other and threatened to kick you out the gang."

"And he won't." Micah plays it off coolly although he was unsure himself. "Like I said, we're going to be fine."

The pair of them fell into silence, Natasha leaning against his chest whilst he rubbed small circles in his back, his eyes looking away from her to stare at the lantern on the table, Natasha staring down at her lap.

She knew she wouldn't be able to do stuff like this in the day with Micah, knowing he'd either get too embarrassed or awkward about her sitting on his lap so, if she had to do it at 3am all the time then so be it.

"Micah?" She whispered gently, lowering herself on his lap so her head could rest against his chest more comfortably.

"What?" He asked, twirling the bottle of beer around in his hand, glancing at her for a second.

"Kiss me."

The words fells out her mouth accidentally, she didn't know why she asked him to do it but it wasn't like he was going to refuse.

A smirk grew on his face and he hooked his arm under her more, pulling her closer before trailing his lips from her jaw up to her cheek and then back down to her lips. The kiss itself was soft and full of care but she enjoyed it nonetheless. She instantly melted into him, letting out a discreet moan as his hand travelled up her arm and into her hair as if he was begging her for more.

"I never thought I'd be kissing the Micah Bell the Third..." She grinned against his lips, wrapping her hands around the back of his neck as she pulled away briefly, looking him in his eyes.

"Believe me sweetheart, I didn't expect it either."

She laughed shortly before pulling herself back to his lips, the pair of them enjoying each other's embrace. Their lips moved graciously amongst one another, her heartbeat racing tremendously as a bolt of courage rises through her as she briefly breaks away, altering her seating arrangement by straddling him, her legs on either side of his own, her sex grinding slightly against his crotch. His eyes widened as he watched her and was about to make a comment but she grabbed his cheeks and pulled his lips back to her own slightly swollen ones. Her torso pressing firmly against his own, she could feel his smirk but she quickly wiped it off as she slowly buckled her hips into him for a second and then pulling on his lower lip with his teeth. He was shocked, truthfully, not used to having a woman dominate him so, but, he was kind of embarrassed to admit that he liked the feeling of her being on top so she could take charge. He let out a breathy moan as he felt her push against his erection, his heart beating rapidly against his ribcage.