"Please please please!" Says Asako. 

"Okay okay!"

"Can I help too?" Asks Hitomi. 

"Fine, since your all awake now... Might as well work together. Might be for the best. If we work together we can finish earlier and just enjoy the rest of the day." Says Osamu. 

"Christmas huh?" Asks Deborah. 

"Sounds... (Like) Fun... (I) can... (Help)" Says Amane. Osamu looks at Amane. 

"Thanks Amane. That's very nice of you." Says Hitomi while tapping her head. Osamu stares at Hitomi confused. "What?" 

"Nothing. I can't be distracted today! We don't have much time!" Says Osamu. 

"Boy toy relax... It's literally 8 AM... We still got all day..." Deborah bites her lollipop. "Huh? Oops." She opens another lollipop. 

"She is impatient as well." Osamu laughs. 

"What?" Asks Deborah. 

"Nothing. Okay let's go. Here is the plan. Mom and Hitomi... You 2 will handle all the food." 

"Yes sir!" Says Hitomi while smiling. 

"Me teaming up with the cooking Queen. Oh... I'm all excited now. Maybe you could show me a thing or two?!" Says Asako while clapping. 

"I'm not that good." Says Hitomi while laughing. 

"Of course you are! Your cooking is amazing Hitomi. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two from you. Ooooh! I can't wait! Come on let's start right now! If... You don't mind obviously." 

"Stop... I'm blushing." Says Hitomi while hiding her face. 

"Is that a yes?" Asks Asako. 

"Of course. I can't let you down when your that happy to cook with me." Says Hitomi while smiling. "I'M FIRED UP NOW!" 

"WOOHOOOOOOO!" Screams Asako while jumping. 

"Great, now that that's done... Deborah and Amane." Says Osamu while looking at them. 

"Yes...?" Asks Amane. 

"Huh?" Asks Deborah while biting her lollipop again. 

"Yup... She's excited for this too." Osamu throws a lollipop at Deborah. 

"Thanks." She opens it and put is in her mouth. 

"I got a special assignment for you two. Something you will love." Says Osamu while smiling. 

"What is it?" Asks Deborah. 

"You two will decorate the house." Says Osamu. 

"Oh cool!" Says Deborah. "I mean... Yeah... Sure. We can handle that right Amane?" Amane nods. 

"Perfect. Now I have to go for a bit... And... Do stuff..." Says Osamu. "Everyone knows what they are doing right?"

Hell Fragment(Christmas special)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara