"The fierce battle...or not?"

Start from the beginning

Is..is the human baby eating his brother?!

Ola--- who was tired, but was determine to defeat this blind Knight Panther so that his little sister won't be in danger--- follow the panther eye...he turn shock. Than his heart ache, how could he forgot that his baby sister is a human and human tend to be more hungry and fragile than a beast, much less a human youngling who haven't even cultivate yet.

"B-bahh!" Why are you eating that? nasty! Why didn't you wait for big brother to find you lot of tasty fruit. Tch, wait until I beat this beast up, than I'll go look for tasty fruit.

Chun Zhiming pretend to think for a second than shake her head, "No!..wan..meat!..Ola..wan meat!"

"Bahh?" Meat? Why do you want meat?

The cloud Giant Shuffalos are herbivores, they don't eat meat to grow, no, they eat plant that's fill with lots of spiritual energy. So Ola doesn't understand why his baby sister need to eat meat. After all, his knowledge about human is very limited.

"Grow strong. Grow big and strong!" Chun Zhiming made a toothless grin showing her bloody mouth. Her arm wave in the air making a gesture.

"Bahh?!" You need meat to grow big and strong?

The baby nod. It was like a flash of lightning struck Ola mind, he can't believe it. How could he treat his baby sister like this, only letting her eat fruit...and if she only eat fruit..it mean his cute baby sister won't grow. And it's all his fault!

He really need to learn more about human quickly; after all, his baby sister need to have the best brother who is smart and strong.

Ignoring the pain, Ola quickly look at the Blind knight panther who was still petrified with a strong heated eyes: hmm! He nod, need to kill this one so his Chu Chu can have lots of meat to eat.

The silver spirit blind Knight Panther, who was petrified, felt a heated stare on himself. He turn to see who it is, and went startled when he heard a big thump running toward him fastly. With no time, he was hit again and flew a yard away.

Ola though, waste no time to kill the the blind Panther. He was fill with determination. So, he ran toward the daze panther and stomped on the stomach with his two hooves, again and again; the whole ground shook, birds flying in startled. The silver spirit panther was awoke by the harsh pain cough up blood's, he felt like he was going to throw up his own guts. It wasn't until he finally turn numb and darkness swallow him.

See that the Panther is dead, Ola stop and slump back with a heavy pant. He never felt so tired in his life. Another thought came to him, he need to train to get stronger so that the attack like today won't happen again.

Chun Zhiming, who was watching the whole thing, was in awe. She cheer in happiness, her big brother was so awesome! With her short leg, she ran toward her big brother and hug him.

"Big brother ish so cool!" Ola puff his chest in pride: of course he's awesome!

"Bahh!" Here! This is for you.

"Me?" Than Chun Zhiming squeal in delight. She smack her bloody lip on the soft wool. "Muwah!"

"Bahh!" Hey, you dirty my wools! Tch! Do you know how long it is to clean it, especially my beautiful wools.

Although it looks like Ola is scolding her, but the redness of his face make it hard to believe. Chun Zhiming made toothless grin to him.

Ola huff and turn his head away, "bah," hurry up and eat. It's starting to smell. I'm going to wash myself clean. Don't go nowhere okay.

With that he left. Chun Zhiming giggle as she watch him go, she than turn her attention to the crush panther.

Her jaws widen and split up like in the parasite anime, having sharp rows of teeth and long tongue sticking out. With one chump, the whole panther disappear. Chun Zhiming lick her lip.

When Ola came back, freshly clean, he was surprised to find the panther gone--only a pool of blood's left behind.

"Bah?" Where did the panther go?

"Ate it. Good!" Chun Zhiming cheerfully answer.

"Bah!" Haa?! You ate it all?

Chun Zhiming nod while smiling brightly. Ola look at the tiny stomach. Still not believing it. He swore the panther was bigger than his baby sister; but oh well.

"Bah," come on, let's go explore more. Chu Chu stay besides me okay. Luckily I was here or you'll be in that blind panther stomach already.

He lower his head, indicating her to climbed up. But Chun Zhiming shake her head. "No, big brother..ish..urt. I'll walk."

Ola look at the tiny baby legs. Ah! He really is a useless brother for making his Chu Chu worry: really need to train more!

Although he stubbornly reject the idea of her to walk, but Chun Zhiming won at the end because of using a powerful weapon; her tears.

"Bah!" Fine! Fine. Don't cry okay. But if your tired tell big brother.

Chun Zhiming nodded. Just as they about to go, she didn't forgot about the flower of course and store it with mister tree, her new friend.

***

As they explore, Chun Zhiming learn more about the mountain. Her eyes sparkle in excitement. She also learn a little bit more about the world from her big brother. The weird energy was a spiritual energy or in other words, Qi. This world is full of material artist and cultivator's were the strong dominated the weak. There are also alchemist, Armaments Masters, Spiritual Chef's, Array Master, and ect. But those are rare. You can be a cultivator's and pick up one of those talents and if your lucky enough, you can have two. Of course, those who can't cultivate can be a martial artist, but the statue is still lower than cultivator's but higher than a common person.

She also learn that her cute shuffalos is a rare magical beast and are sought out because of their milk--- the same milk she drank everyday from her mama sheep.

Her eyes flash with a murderous intent just thinking about humans laying their hands on her cute shuffalos; especially her Papa and mama sheep's and her big brother Ola. No one touches what's hers, no one.

Not only that, she learn the level of cultivation. Weak to strong, [ Red spirit, Orange Spirit, Yellow Spirit, Green Spirit, Blue Spirit, and Purple Spirit] for humans, Blue spirit is hard to cultivate too but Purple spirit is the rarest and silver spirit are legends to them. That's why most people are careful around Magical beast.

There is also the stages, Early-stage, Middle-stage, Late-stage, and lastly, Peak. To break through, you must have enough Qi to absorb into your core. Your core is the thing that allow you to cultivate and gather energy follow by your meridian. Most human think they understand the mystery behind core but they don't really understand a single thing about it, only Chun Zhiming truly understand it... But that's another thing to talk about later. Spoiler, it was a pure accident yet it's not.

Magical beast don't cultivate like human, although some can have bottleneck, but some magical beast can jump ahead to silver spirit at young age; like the Cloud Giant Shuffalos. But her big brother tells her that Silver spirit is actually the weakest for a true magical beast and what she can conclude from that is that there's more level above Silver spirit.

They also have their own core called beast core which brings a lot of benefits to cultivator's as they can absorb the beast core since beast core have a rich Qi inside of them, but that cultivation is called flash absorbent; in other words, it's when one absorb bio(living) Qi inside of the Core instead of doing a natural way to cultivate.

Her heart pound in excitement and that only happens rarely. It means that this world will be more interesting than her poor useless world. It'll be more delicious!