"Son" he called and I turned around.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes dad" I said while styling my hair.

"Thanks son for marrying her" he said and he looked like he was hesitant to say something.

"What happened dad?" I asked seeing his change in expression.

"Son about that.." he was about to say something when mom entered the room.

"What are you all doing here chatting? It is getting late come on let's go" she said and held dad's hand was taking him out.

In all this mom was the happiest with my marriage. I guess she thought I would end up as a bachelor for rest of my life.

Shane entered after sometime and said we should go. So I rechecked myself once more and left to the church where our wedding will be held.

Emma's POV:

Today I was woke up by Maya who was the most excited person.

"Getup Emma there is lot to do. Come on!" she said removing my covers.

I got up and held my hands up indicating I was up.

"Come on go take a bath first" she said handing me a bath robe.

I went inside and the bath was already filled with hot water covered in scented rose petals. I took a long relaxing bath when it hit me that this will be the last time I would experience this.

When I came out there were so many people in the room. First the hairstylist approached and made me sit on my dressing table getting to work. After sometime the makeup artist came and started doing her thing. I choose a smile look for makeup and a bun for my hair.

 I choose a smile look for makeup and a bun for my hair

After everything was ready it was time for the dress. I went inside my closet and put on the dress with the help of Maya and Kathy.

The bride's maids and the Maid of Honour out fits were of beige color.

When I came out I heard a lot of gasps and I thought something was wrong

Meghan came towards us and said "You look so gorgeous Emma if I was a boy I would have eloped with you"

Everyone laughed to what she said at the same time mom and dad entered the room.

"Princess you look beautiful" dad said coming towards me.

"I love you so much princess don't forget that if you need something we will always be here" he said with tears in his eyes which brought tears to my eyes too.

"Now don't you guys cry and ruin your makeup" my mom scolded both of us with her own set of tears.

"I love you both" I gestured and hugged them both.

We felt three more pairs of hands around us and when I saw it was Maya, Meghan and Kathy.

Maya was the first one to withdraw and said "Come on lets go or we will be late"

Everyone agreed and started to leave when I turned around to look one last time at my room where I went through everything from when I was born.

Kathy and others helped me get into the limousine and we were off to the church where the wedding is held.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Thankyou readers! For reading this book.

Please do comment and vote

Lots of Love <3<3 :*