I was opening the envelope when a airhostess came and asked "Mr. King do you need something to eat?" she asked.

"No" I said and she left from there.

I opened the envelope again and when I saw her face I immediately recognised her. It was the girl from café few days back.

What disgusted me was that she already has a boyfriend and decided to marry me instead. How can someone be so low and marry someone whom they don't know for money.

All this time though I know this marriage is just a business deal but I never expected that I will be marrying someone who loves another man.

Though I want to cancel this marriage now, I can't because of the press release last week and my reputation will be spoiled because of her mistake.

The remaining two weeks went by with my busy schedule. I just landed in LA few hours back when I heard someone knocking my door.

When I opened I was greeted by Shane who was standing there with a scotch bottle and two glasses in his hand. He came inside pushing me and sat on the couch in my room.

"Come on man! It is your last day as a bachelor so come and chill" he said opening the scotch.

I went to him and sat beside him.

He handed me my glass filled with scotch and asked "Do you really want this marriage?" to which I nodded.

"I know it is an arranged marriage but are you ready for this?" he asked again.

"I am ready Shane it is just a business deal that's it" I said to him what I was thinking.

"No Asher you are completely wrong marriage is not a deal you see" he said now looking at me.

"For me it is. I don't trust in this love and forever like you do Shane" I said to him.

"I know but you should give her a chance though" he said.

"Let's see" I said and ended the topic there.

That night we sat there reminiscing our childhood memories.

"Okay now I will be leaving tomorrow is a big day if we are late Maya will have my head" Shane said.

"You brought Maya with you?" I asked him.

"You don't know? Maya is Emma's Maid of Honour, she is her cousin" he said as if I should know that fact.

"Oh" I said when he added "Man you should know details about the person whom you are marrying at least"

"It's just a deal Shane" I reminded him to which he sighed and left.

I removed my clothes and went to bed in my boxers but sleep didn't come. But after lots of struggle sleep consumed me and I slept finally.

Next day I got up to the sound of my alarm when Shane bragged into my room rushing me to get ready. He said that Maya called him when he answered her call in sleep she was all over him and threatened to kill us both if we are late.

Listening to what he said I was up in a minute to get ready. Maya at times like this can become dangerous I have seen it with my own eyes few times. So we should never take her threats lightly.

I was getting ready in my blue three piece suit when my dad entered my room.