All Oscar gave her was a glance before turning his attention back to his unfinished donut. Ruby slammed his hands down on the glass table, shaking it, "You owe us!"

Oscar quickly leaned forward, his face a few inches away from the boy's, "I don't owe you shit!"

Ruby didn't back down, "We took him in after you kicked him out!"

Oscar snickered, nodding his head towards the entrance, "Thanks, now get out."

Ruby growled, giving Oscar a hateful look before storming out of the living room. He held open the door, screaming at the top of his lungs, "You're a real piece of shit!"

Jamal, who had been sitting quietly, glanced over at the duffel bag next to Oscar's leg. He tried to reach for it, Oscar stopping him before he could successfully take it.

Oscar raised an eyebrow at the boy, saring him to try again.

When Jamal knew he was defeated, he lout out a deep breath, snatching the pink box up from the coffee table.

"No more sprinkles for you!" He shouted, following Ruby back to the car. Oscar shrugged, finishing the donut in his hand. Marisol rolled her eyes at his antics, her arms still crossed as she made her way towards the door. Before she could shut it, Oscar called out to her, rising from his seat on the couch.

Marisol stopped, slowly retreating back, "What?"

"You stay," Oscar began to step closer.

Marisol dryly laughed, shaking her head, "I have nothing to say to you." Oscar continued coming closer and closer to the girl, his chest barely an inch any from hers as he towered over her.

"You sure about that?" He questioned, his tone low and subtlety seductive.

Marisol hesitated, refusing to look him in the eye as she shook her head again, "Yeah, I'm sure."

"Mírame," Oscar ordered, ducking his head lower towards her but Marisol continued dodging his glare. She finally looked it at him, regretting it the second it happened. Every time they would fight, have an argument, it was always hard for her to continue being mad. He was the only person who managed to get past her ability to hold grudges. His stare was strong and serious while hers became soft.

"You haven't been answering my texts," he sniffled, keeping the eye contact. Marisol began to falter underneath the pressure, he knew she would. He knew how much she hated to confront problems head on.

Marisol shrugged her shoulders, trying to fake out how bothered she was inside, "So, what?"

"I didn't do what you think I did," Oscar's voice became lower.

"I don't want to talk about this, Oscar," Marisol thought about Ruby and Jamal, who were probably waiting for her. The girl turned her back, ready to leave when a strong grip on her wrist caused her to stop.

Marisol let out a deep breath.

"I don't care what you want," Oscar brought the girl back, "I didn't sleep with Athena."

"Then why were you at her house?" Marisol questioned, accusingly.

"I was there because I wanted to know donde ese maldito Prophet se quedó."

Marisol's eyebrows came together in confusion, staring hard at the Santo.

"Why?"

"To kill him," Oscar coldly admitted, making Marisol's body turn numb, "for what he did to you."

"Oscar," Marisol breathed, her chest beginning to feel heavy.

"She wouldn't tell me. Athena knew that was the last thing you wanted."

Marisol began to feel incredibly stupid. She accused Oscar of something he'd never do, something that she had her own insecurity about, she took out on him. Her eyes began to burn and water, her throat feeling at the sensation. Oscar watched the tear fall from the girl's eyes, and he cleared his throat.

"She did tell me what happened though, while I was locked up."

Marisol sniffled, wiping her face, "What do you mean?"

"Why you have that," he brushed his thumb over the mark on her cheek, his fingers tracing the back of her neck where there was another scar, "and that."

The girl moved away from his hands, the pooling in eyes becoming worse, "And why you flinch every time I touch you."

"Why you get the shakes sometimes, even when it's a hundred degrees out and your nosebleeds," he referred to her past addictions. Marisol didn't know what to say. She had no other feeling right now than overwhelming sadness for her present and her past self. Her body felt cold and hot at the same time, like her clothes were suffocating her.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything," the girl's voice sounded drained and small

. Oscar shook his head, placing his hand on her shoulder as he glanced down at her, "If anyone should apologize, it's me, if I was there for you-"

"God, it's not about you, Oscar!" Marisol shook his hand off of her, backing away from him. "I hate when you do that, when you turn any situation back around to make it about you, or your needs." Marisol remembered why she was even here in the first place. "Those kids spent months taking care of Cesar, making sure he ate or had somewhere to sleep because you refused to protect him. Do you know how much sleep Jamal lost finding that Rollerworld money? Just for you to take it away from them and still not accept Cesar back! I love you Oscar but sometimes you're a real asshole." Marisol tore herself away from him, dramatically unlocking the front door before storming out.

sorry if the dialogue isnt the exact same from the show i was writing this scene based off of my memory lollll