Chapter 10: Chillin'

"So, how's life?" 

Vaggie said, desperately trying not to beat (Y/N)'s ass because she was lying very comfortably on the couch without even looking at Vaggie.

"Chillin'"

Vaggie blinked,

"What?"

"Chillin'"

"That's not an answer fucktard." Vaggie spat out.

(Y/N) sighed before slightly turning her head toward Vaggie.

"Look Veggie-"

"Vaggie, it's Vaggie you puta."

"Alright Veggie, so I know Charlie told us that we had to 'communicate' more but I'm too plum tuckered out to do anything so why don't you scram huh?"

Vaggie took out her spear, pointing it at (Y/N)'s neck.

"Look, you might be staying in this hotel but I run it-"

"A-a-ah, Charlie's the one who actually runs this hotel, you're just her little... Rat!"

Vaggie raised her spear up in the air, she was ready to strike but a powerful force pushed her aside. 

"Don't. Touch (Y/n)."

(Y/N) smiled at Vaggie who was currently unconscious on the ground.

"Yeah Veggie, don't touch me."

(Y/N) turned to Alastor,

"Thanks Al, you're a decent evil being."

"Oh it's quite alright, It is part of my duty to protect the people staying in this very hotel!"

Alastor picked (Y/N) up and carried her bridal style toward the casino/pub. (Y/N) pointed towards the bar and Alastor ordered (Y/N)'s favorite booze, Mountain Dewil.

"Aww Al, you always know what I want!"

~

A/N or whatever people call it IDK.

Thank you guys for reading I highly appreciate it and although my chapters are short you guys seem to really enjoy them! (At least I think you do...)

Reminder:

I love you and you should love yourself!

Oh and-

"I might've made a mistake yesterday but yesterdays me is still me."

-Kim Namjoon of BTS

REMEMBER THAT QUOTE GUYS, AND EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY MAKE THEM OR WHEN THEY MAKE THEM!!!

wuv u bai (ew cringe sorry ;-;)