Chapter 5: Forest

You were reading a magazine in the lobby when you saw Alastor getting out of the elevator. You raised one of your eyebrows as you watched him talk to Charlie at the reception desk. Alastor waves at her as he takes his leave, but not before sending you a sly wink. You furrow your brows and decide to follow him out the door. You step outside the hotel only to be welcomed by walking pedestrians and passing by cars. You look from left to right to try and find Alastor, but you are unfortunately unable (un)to (un)spot (un)him(un).

After a few minutes of searching the streets, you wander into a dark alleyway that for some reason leads to a forest. You hesitate at first but then decide to go 'deer hunting' in the forest. The grass under you,

as you walk past pebbles, rocks and tall trees. You see a few spiders along the way, some of which started swearing at you for no reason whatsoever.

After another few minutes of walking in one of mother natures' lairs, you come across a shiny, crystal lake.

And standing right next to the lake is-

| |

Well, I wouldn't exactly refer to it as standing but just go with it.

| |

Alastor cutting a deer in an elegant manner, and bringing it up to his mouth.

"Do you really have the guts to eat your own fucking kind, Al?"

"What can I say, I'm a brave guy!"

"I'm done..."

"Sweetheart come back, there's enough for the both of us!"