Chapter 8: Enemies

(Pic of Yoongi and his brother)

You entered the casino, completely forgetting about the incident that had happened yesterday. The memories flooded back to you as Husk glared at you as you walked by his bar. You didn't hesitate to glare back at his dumb, stupid, idiotic, unintelligent face. Just as you were about to walk out the door that led to the lobby (because you couldn't bear to be in the same room as him), your eyes widened as you got a brilliant idea. You smirked as your hips swung from side to side as you walked towards Husk's bar. 

Husk raised his eyebrows, an extremely confused look on his dumb, stupid, idiotic, unintelligent face. You sat on the barstool and crossed your legs. "Red vine, please." You fluttered your eyelashes at him in a non-slutty cute manner. Husk scoffed and grabbed a wine bottle from somewhere under the counter, pouring some expensive red wine into it. He placed it in front of you, leaning against the counter, sipping on his booze and trying his best not to make eye contact with you. You smirked, "I thought you were mad at me, fucker."

Husk scrunched his nose in annoyance. "Look fucktard, I don't like getting along with my co-workers, but I don't enjoy being hated as well." Husk took a sip of his booze. "Even though I don't give a lick o' shit what people think about me." Husk turned towards you to continue but you placed a finger on his mouth, signaling silence. You leaned towards him over the counter, your cleavage showing because of the oversized shirt that you were currently wearing. "Uhh..." Husk managed to say before you grabbed him by his tuft and pulled him even closer. 

Just as Husk was about to lean in, you pushed him, causing him to slam his head onto the cabinets. Angel walked to the left of you, laughing his ass off. Alastor suddenly appeared on your right and gave a small chuckle, "Haha, this might be even more entertaining than that song Charlie sang at that news channel!" Angel Dust jumped over the bar to shake Husk. You and Alastor curiously looked over the bar. Angel looked back at you two with a nervous expression on his face. "Uhh, he might've died... again..." You and Alastor glanced at each other and then walked out of the casino, whistling a tune that you weren't sure even existed. 

"So are you guys just going to leave me here with him," Angel glanced down at Husk, a sudden smirk appearing on his face, "all alone..." Angel smirked as he reached down toward Husk's pelvis. Husk woke up, grabbed one of his empty alcohol bottles, and smashed it on top of Angel's head. Angel screamed as he fell down in pain. Husk ran out of the hotel as Charlie and Vaggie went to investigate. "What the hell happened here?" Vaggie asked as she put her hands on her hips, an angry look on her face. Angel got up, barely managing to stay upright. Angel pointed towards the couches where you and Alastor were wearing sunglasses and reading black and white newspapers. You and Alastor got up and casually walked out of the hotel. Vaggie tried to go after you too but was stopped by Charlie who just smiled at you, glad that you took her advice on giving Alastor a second chance. 

"Didn't Alastor try to rape her yesterday?" Vaggie raised one of her brows.

"I erased their memories." 

"Wait what-"

Angel Dust suddenly slammed into Vaggie, making her lose balance and fall onto the floor. Angel, not realizing what he did (probably because Husk broke a whole alcohol bottle on his head) Vaggie got up, yeeted Angel towards one of the tables and took out her spear, running towards Angel.

"VAGGIE NO!" Charlie screamed, desperately trying to stop Vaggie from murdering one of their clients.

-Meanwhile-

You huffed as Husk chased you through the forest. He had spotted you while taking an angry walk through the streets with no booze. Alastor abandoned you and left to go and find some deer to eat. You looked back and saw Husk catching up to you. Your eyes widened as you saw a cliff right in front of you when you turned your head back forward. You slid to the side and halted to a stop while Husk didn't manage to stop and fell down the cliff. You glanced around to see if you'd find any witnesses. You spotted a guy with light brown/blonde hair looking at you with a bored expression. "Really? Is that your best murder method?" He said as he rolled his eyes. Suddenly, a taller and older guy with dark hair appeared next to him. "Come on Yoongi, we're going to be late." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he walked into the forest with that other man. You scoffed at him. "Long live the king." You said as you walked back to the path that led back to the streets.