Chapter 9: Suga Joins The Club

You and Charlie were talking about the hotel's finance decrease when the door suddenly slammed open. There stood the cocky man from the forest... with different hair colors? His hair was light grey with strands of blue hidden inside of it. Yoongi was his name (at least that was what you had remembered). There was no sign of the other man, just Yoongi. "Listen up, my brother forced me to rehabilitate myself for no absolute fucking reason. I mean, I may have accidentally dropped into hell but I don't want to go through all the trouble to fly up to heaven you know?" 

You and Charlie looked at each other in surprise. Charlie stood up, "Great! So... Our prices will be-" Yoongi scoffed, "I'm paying with my music." Charlie blinked, "Excuse me?" You raised your brow as Yoongi continued talking, "I heard that business here was running slow, If I brighten the place up with my famous band, more people may come." Your eyes widened in delight, "Charlie, this is a great advantage for the hotel, we have to take him in!" Charlie grinned, "Alright, I'll escort you to your room." Yoongi gave you a gummy smile and followed after Charlie.

You were just about to head to the casino when Angel cut your path. "Who was that cutie?" You rolled your eyes, "He's straight." Angel chuckled, "I'm pretty sure I can change that." You sighed, "Maybe you'll start saying hey sisters too..." you muttered as you walked toward the casino. You sat on a barstool and took a sip of the beer that Husk had prepared for you (You had informed him of your arrival on the phone). How did he forgive you? You still didn't know, but you guys made up. Alastor appeared beside you, "Hello dear." You took another sip of your beer. "Hey, Al." The atmosphere went dark, "Don't call me Al." You rolled your eyes, "Whatever you say, Allan."

Suddenly, Alastor's microphone started to ring. "Hello?" He spoke into the mic. "Mhm... yes... I know, I'll be right with you!"  Alastor turned to you with a cute grin and pecked your cheek. "See you later my dear!" He said before disappearing into thin air. You scoffed but smiled into your beer as you took a sip. Giving Al another chance was worth it. "Don't even call me Al in your thoughts (Y/N)." Alastor appeared and disappeared once again. You sighed, "I guess now I know how to summon him." Angel Dust jumped out from behind the bar and shouted, "Allius, allium, almus, albacadalba!" Alastor didn't show up.