"Keep it down!" My parents had left for work early today, meaning they'd be working overtime, especially dad. But it was Shawn I was worried about. If he found out, he'd probably kill Sam. "Serena, promise me you won't tell anyone what happened."

"I promise, babe." She truthfully stated.

"Shawn's probably still sleeping, so I don't think he needs to be filled in on what happened."

"No I'm not." He barged in.

"Fuck," I cursed to myself, closing my eyes. "Do you ever knock?" I mumbled.

"I'm your brother, of course I don't." Shawn smiled. "Anyway, what did you do that I shouldn't know?" He continued.

"Your sister here made out with Sammy!"

I gasped, smacking Serena. "Ser!" I was grateful she didn't tell him about everything that went on.

"Oops," She innocently smiled.

"Woah, woah, woah. OUR Sammy?!"

"No, fourth period Sammy." I rolled my eyes.

I could see his face contort into confusion. "Fourth period Sammy doesn't exist, smart one."

"Oh," He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Anyway, yeah I did." I placed my hand over my forehead. "It was a huge mistake."

"Wha- why!?" Shawn and Serena yelled.

"Earth to you two, Sammy has a girlfriend!"

"Liza is irrelevant," Serena rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about her."

"I agree. All of us know he's not serious about her. Chill, Lily."

"I can't! Yeah, sure, Liza and Sammy may not be so serious, but still, it doesn't feel right to me that I kissed someone who has a girlfriend."

Before Serena or Shawn could get a word out, all our phones made a 'ding' sound.

"It's Nash," I stated, grabbing my phone first. "Said he wants us all to come over."

"Get dres-" I looked up and saw Shawn closing his bedroom door and Serena running to the guest bathroom.

"Well shit," I yelled. "Thanks for letting me know!"

I could faintly hear Shawn laughing and Serena screaming out a "love ya!"

I cursed under my breath and groaned, getting up from my comfortable bed.

Trudging to my bathroom, I brushed my hair, washed my face and brushed my teeth. Grabbing my makeup bag, I curled my lashes and applied a coat of mascara. To finish off today's makeup, I winged out my liner and filled in my eyebrows. Going over to my closet I pulled out a black and white striped t-shirt dress, a pair of black knee high socks, and my favorite black booties. My hair was in pigtails, but french braided. Done.

(A/N: i know she sounds super dressed up, but go w it)

I unplugged my phone from the charger and headed downstairs; booties in my left hand. As I reached the last step, Shawn was already sitting on the couch eating a bowl of cereal.

"Ser isn't down yet?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Nope," He popped the 'p.'

I shrugged and headed into the kitchen to get a parfait. Opening up the refrigerator, I had about five parfaits in mason jars. I grabbed one and dug in.

"Serena are you done yet?" Shawn grumbled.

"Just about ready," She yelled, bounding down the stairs.