"Yes, Nini it's me.", I replied as I heave a sigh while sitting comfortably on the bedside.

"You said you're going home today. Are you still driving?"

Jennie asked.

"Yes, we've just got back here in Seoul. I'm here at sunbaenim's apartment. I will be staying here for tonight because it's a bit late already."

I reasoned. And there's this short silence that got me worried.

"Jen? Are you still there?"

"Yes, I was hoping to see you. I thought I was gonna see you Lili. I miss you so much."

She mumbles, and it made my chest tightened. My brows furrowed as I gripped on the phone.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Of course you can't go home it's late already. I don't want to hassle you."

She quickly said. I bit my lower lip.

"Jen-"

I paused.

"What is it, Lisa?" She asked and just then Jieun appeared from the bathroom.

I gulped.

Our eyes met. And she smiled warmly at me.

And that snapped me out of my thoughts. What am I doing?

"Jen, I'm sorry. I'll just go back tomorrow early in the morning, I promise. Goodnight."

I said before dropping the call. And put my phone back at the bedside table.

"Why did you drop the call? You know I wouldn't mind if you're gonna talk to your friends."

Sunbae says while she's busily drying her hair with the towel while walking towards me. I quickly gave her space to sat and she did sit beside me.

"We have nothing more to talk, we'll see each other tomorrow morning so whatever conversation we'll have it can wait. Not unless it was an emergency but it's not, so it was fine." I tried to explain. As I watch sunbae brushing her hair, and when she's done she faces me with narrowed eyes.

"Lisa, I would understand if your friends wanted to talk to you because they miss you, it's normal. I miss In na from time to time too especially I do not have close friends like her, here in Seoul."

She said. While my lips pursed.

I took a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

"But right now I just want to focus on you. Just you."

I muttered. Looking at her eyes.

She quickly look away from me and stared down at the floor.

"You'll end up losing your interest on me when all you would do now is to focus on me." She mumbles. As she pull the towel down her lap. She's wearing a large T-shirt that covers her down to her thighs.

She's like a delicate flower, and too fragile for me. This makes me want to do bad things to her. But I also wanted to protect her at the same time.

She makes me battle with my own desire. And I don't know how long will I last.

"I can't argue with you, I'm not the type of person who will say good things to please someone. I will say good things when I mean it."

I answered. And she cocked her head up again and look at me.

"I can't promise you I won't hurt you. No, actually I don't want to promise you anything because I don't want to cause you so much pain when I can't keep any of that promises. But that doesn't mean I don't want to stay longer with you. Jieun."