one foot out the door

Together, the losers walked to the basement still shook up from the events that happened moment ago. Ben looked at the well. "Lot of memories there, all bad." He said.

They helped each other down the well and into the sewers. Rats and grey water surrounded them, but it didn't matter to them. They needed to kill it. Mike lead the losers further into the sewers. He lead them to where they fought it last time and all those gloating missing kids were. "This is it," ben said. "This is where it happened."

"Yeah, don't miss this shithole at all." Nancy shined the flashlight around the place.

They went further into the tunnel,the water had risen up to their chests. In a line they slowly walked to the center where there was another tunnel. "No, no, no, no, no!" Eddie whined as a piece of trash was floating right by him.

"Dude, it's like your favorite word is no." Nancy said from behind him.

The losers made it to the center except for ben and bev. "What is it, bev?" Be asked. Bev was turned around with her flashlight pointing at whatever it was that she saw or heard.

She finally turned back. "I thought I heard some-" a giant figure appeared in front of Bev from the water. Bev screamed as the figure grabbed a hold of her, which was an tall old naked lady.

"Time to sink!"

Bev was dragged down into the water by it. "Bev!" Nancy went back down and swam in the dirty water for her friend. The losers quickly following her.

Nancy looked for Bev underneath all the garbage until she felt bev's hand. She grabbed her hand and pulled her up to the surface with the help of ben. "You're okay." Nancy assured her friend.

"Oh, I feel like crying." Eddie whined.

"Mike?" Mike turned around. "Where do we go from here?" Richie asked.

🎈

The losers gathered around a circular door that was going to lead them further down.  "Is he okay?" Ben asked. Mike repeated some words that the losers didn't even understand.

"I think at this point, that's a really good question." Richie nodded while looking at mike.

"What's on the other side?" Bev asked nervously.

"I don't know." Mike responded. "Now one does."

"Oh well that's nice to know." Nancy mumbled. She most certainly didn't want to find out what was on the other side, but she knew that she was going to find out either way. Without hesitation, mike opened the door leading down while the others protested. They shined the lights down, seeing nothing but pitch black surrounded by rocks.

"See you down." Mike said before lowering himself down.

"Mike!"

Mike looked up at his friends, waiting for them. Finally bill spoke up. "Let's stay together." They all nodded.

After bill went down, it was Nancy's turn. She exhaled as she went down. Tight spaces didn't terrify her. The thought of dying down there did. She exhaled and inhaled until bill noticed.

"Nance, it's okay. You're okay." Bill assured her. "You're almost there."

Nancy reached the bottom with the help of bill. She followed him and mike to another tight space. "This is the only way, it's in here!" Mike said as he began to crawl to fit through a gap.

love will tear us apart ⇢ stan uris[✓]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara