honeybabysweetiedoll

"Hey guys." Bill said as he turned around with a metal container in his hands. "Stan...for the u-use of l-losers only."

Nancy silently gasped as the memories of stan handing her a shower cap to keep spiders from her hair wandered back into her mind. "Bill." Eddie spike but Bill ignored him and opened the container.

🎈

Stan stood in front of Richie with a shower cap already on his head. He took a shower cap from the container and gave it to Richie. "What the fuck is this?" Richie asked confused as he took the shower cap from Stan's hands.

"So you don't get spiders stuck in your hair when you're down here." Stan smiled.

"Stanley we're not afraid of fucking spiders." Richie tossed the shower cap. As if on cue, the losers, each with a shower cap of their own on their head, came into view. "I stand corrected."

Eddie quickly got his shower cap off.

"That's a first." Bev smirked.

"I think that deserves a medal." Nancy looked through the stacks of comic books, trying to find one she didn't read yet.

"Touché."

Eddie went up to Richie, annoyed that richie had spent more time on the hammock than anybody else. "Richie, your ten minutes are up."

"What are you talking about?"

"The hammock." Eddie pointed out. "Ten minutes each was the rule!"

"I don't see any sign."

As Eddie and Richie continued arguing over the hammock, Nancy took the opportunity to sit beside sSan and place a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks for this. I fucking hate spiders."

Stan blushed and nodded slowly. "Yeah, no problem. I hate spiders too. Especially in my hair."

"I'll do that. I'll do anything to get the heck out of derry." Richie spoke.

"Man, when I graduate, I'm going to florida." Mike said from the swing.

"What's in florida, Mike?" Ben asked.

"I don't know. I guess it's just a place I've always wanted to go." Mike smiled.

"Stan, you should go with Mike to Florida. You already act eighty. You clean up with all the grandmas." Richie said.

"Shut up, bitch hog." Nancy flicked a gum wrapper she found on the ground towards Richie's direction. "I'm surprised I'm even friends with you, but you do make me laugh."

That made Stan think about the future. "Do you guys think we'll still be friends? When we're older?"

"What?"

"Why wouldn't we be?"

"Do any of your parents still hang out with their friends from middle school?" Stan asked as Bill sat down next to him.
"I mean, things might be different then. We all might be different."

"W-we'll always still be friends. I don't think that just g-goes away because we get older." Bill explained.

"Plus, I wouldn't want any other friends other than you idiots." Nancy added as she sent a heart warming smile to Stan.

"Yeah Stan c'mon. You don't have to be so..."

🎈

"Sad." Bev finished.

"He was old before his time." Ben said, remembering the good times he had with his friend.

"I wonder what he was like growing up." Eddie asked.

Nancy thought about that too. She also thought about all the birthdays she missed. All the dates Stan promised her he would take her. All the time she could've had with him.

"Probably what he was like as a kid." Richie spoke. "The best."

"He always was and he'll always will be." Nancy said as she wiped away a few tears she didn't notice she had on her face. "That's one thing I won't forget."

Bill nodded and tossed the shower cap to Richie. "Alright Mike, what are we doing here?" Richie changed the subject.

"The ritual. To perform it, requires a sacrifice."

"Sacrifice? I nominate eddie." Richie pointed at eddie.

"Wait what?"

Richie explained. "Because you're little. You'll fit on a barbeque."

"I'm five nine. It's like the average height in most of the world."

"It's not that kind of s-sacrifice, guys." Bill interrupted. "Mike?"

"The past is buried, but you're gonna have to dig it up. Piece by piece. AMD these pieces, these artifacts, that's why we're here. They are what you'll sacrifice. And since stan isn't here to find his, I figured we should all be here together to find his artifact."

The short silence was cut by Eddie putting on one of the shower caps. "I think Bill just did that."

🎈

Mike helped Ben out of the clubhouse, the other losers already waiting on them. "Okay Mike, so where do we find our tokens?"

"Yeah, I gotta be honest with you, with all due respect, this is fucking stupid. Alright, why do we need tokens? We already remember everything, saving bev, defeating it, I mean we're caught up!" Richie ranted.

"It's not everything. We fought, but what happened after that? Before the house on Neibolt. Think." Mike said to his friends. They remained silent.

"W-we c-can't remember can we?" Bill said.

"See theres more to our story. What happened that summer, and those blank spaces like pages torn out of a book. That's what you need to find. We need to split up. You each need to find your artifact. Alone." Mike explained. "That's important. When you do, meet me at the library tonight."

"I gotta say, statistically speaking, if you look at survival scenarios, we're gonna fo much better as a group." Eddie said.

"Or maybe you're just weak, Eds." Nancy teased. "But splitting up? Have you not seen almost every horror movie?"

"Yeah splitting up would be dumb man, okay? We gotta go together alright? We were together that summer, right?" Richie complained.

"No, not that w-whole summer."