man on a mission

The losers entered neibolt, determined to end it, each one of them with their own flashlight. Richie shined his flashlight at the stairs that were now covered in the same black substance that they encountered years ago. "Well I love what he's done with the place." He sarcastically said.

"Beep beep richie." Bev replied.

They followed bill while also looking around the house. Nancy shined her flashlight at almost every room as Richie walked beside her, occasionally telling her that he was right there and that he wasn't going to leave her.

"I really wanna throw up." Nancy mumbled as she followed bill into the kitchen where she remembered it almost eating eddie, who had his arm broken.

"You're okay." Richie used his hand to 'fan' her.

"Hey, that's the basement, right?" Bill looked over to the opened door and went over to look inside. The kitchen door slammed shut, bev, mike and ben all on the other side. The other losers heard as ben screamed out in pain.

"Ben!" Bill slammed his hands on the door.

"What's going on?" Nancy tried to open the door, but it didn't move an inch. As if on cue, the tiny refrigerator started to rattle. The remaining losers slowly turned to the right. Nancy gulped as the rattling got quieter.

"Hey that can't be good, right?" Richie asked scared.

Suddenly,the refrigerator door opened revealing a body inside. Only, it wasn't just any body. It was young stan's body all tangled up. Nancy didn't even notice her feet move until Richie grabbed her hand. "Nance, stop."

"He's fucking with you! It's not real!" Bill tried to tell her, but all nancy could do was watch as young stan look up at her, bones cracking in the process. Finally, the losers took a good look at young stan.

"It's stan." Richie said with a terrified look on his face.

Young stan let out a yell, as well as Richie. Nancy flinched back as she was brought back to reality. Stan's head rolled forward towards Nancy, but richie pushed her out the way. Stan's head landed on the opposite side of the refrigerator, facing the losers.

Eddie looked like he needed his inhaler, his back pressed against the kitchen wall. "I'd still be alive if it wasn't for you, bill." Stan's head started talking.

"No.." bill mumbled, walking towards the head.

"Nance? Why did you leave me? You left and I'm dead!" The head yelled at Nancy. She covered her ears and shut her eyes, wishing that it would all be over. "I'm dead because of you and bill!"

"Stop it! No! Stop!" Nancy yelled. With each yell, more tears streamed down her face. Not hearing anymore yelling from 'stan', nancy opened her eyes. She wished she hadn't.

'Stan's' head started to grow tiny spider legs that quickly grew. "Richie, what's happening to me?"

The image of spider legs coming out of 'stan's' eye would forever be engraved in Nancy's memory. She watched as the head used its spider legs to lift itself from the floor. "You gotta be fucking kidding." Richie said with wide eyes.

The head started to evily laugh for a few seconds before launching itself at the losers. It first went towards eddie, who kicked the head into another direction. It quickly got up and ran towards bill, who used his flashlight to hit the head into another room through a small hole. The losers searched for the head, nancy flinching once again when she heard pennywise laugh.

"Eddie." Nancy heard richie. She looked over at eddie and saw that he was pressed up against the wall, like he was a few moments ago. "You okay?" He asked.

"I can't feel anything." Nancy approached the pair with shaking hands.

Eddie was about to respond when drool started to pour down from the ceiling. Richie, eddie and nancy slowly look up.

"Oh there he is." Richie said as the head tackled both him and Nancy to the ground. Nancy groaned as the head managed to bite into her skin a bit. Bill tried his best to take the head off of them, but it was twice as stronger than him. "Get of me!"

Bill looked around and saw a big knife laying a few feet from him. "The k-knife! Goddamit eddie get the knife!"

Eddie, to afraid to even move, continued to wish he was at home. The head continued to growl at Richie and Nancy. Richie yelled out as Nancy tried to get the head off, she finally got a grip on one of its legs and heard a crack as he bent the hand. "What the fucking shit!" She screamed as the leg grew and grabbed a chunk of her hair.

"Eddie get the knife!" Bill yelled once again.

The growling from the head stopped as the knife was plunged into it by ben. He repeatedly stabbed the head several times, blood from the head floating up. Richie and Nancy let go of the head as bill threw the head against the wall by the refrigerator. The head used its legs to drag itself out the door, before smiling and running off.

"Is-is everybody okay?" Bev took off her jacket and crouched down next to her friends. Richie coughed, Nancy spit out the awful taste in her mouth.

"They could've f-fucking died man! Y-you know that, right!" Bill pushed eddie against the wall in anger.

Nancy sat up with the help of ben and mike while Bev helped Richie. "Georgie's dead! The kid's dead! Stanley's dead! Y-you want Nance and Richie t-too!?" He yelled in Eddie's face. "You want them too!?"

"I don't! I don't.." eddie tried to talk in  between bill's yells. "Please don't be mad bill..." eddie said shaking his head. He didn't want to see his best friends die. No one wanted to see that.

"I was just scared." Everyone felt that, there was no denying it. They felt like that when they were kids, they still feel like that now. It never changed.

"That's what it w-wants, right? Don't give it to him." Bill sighed as he left Eddie's side.