E P I L O G U E

A.N: amazing photo cover by lovely @Blessed-Unrest. Go over to her page and give her some love!! Xx

;of Christmas

>>

"Cory! Stop eating Titan's food!" I shrieked. Cory have been experimenting everything at the age of five. Titan was wagging his tail beside Cory, as if he was the one who encouraged Cory to eat his meal.

Cory looked up at me like a deer caught in the headlights, then broke into a cheeky smile, "Oops," Before he could run away, Declan picked Cory up into his arms and placed him down on the chair. He took a towel and wiped Cory's face, "What did you promised me?"

"I can't eat Titan's food," Cory pouted, "Titan said I can eat!"

Nobody bothered to let Cory know that Titan is a dog who only knows how to bark. Jonas shook his head, leaning against the counter top, "This is why I won't get any pets for him. He's eating dog food now, who knows he will be eating their poo next,"

This year's Christmas, I got to celebrate with Eaton and Peyton. Marcy had extended Christmas dinner to my family. Declan and I brought Titan and Mr. Hitch to the Eaton's residence on Christmas Eve, stayed for the night to spend time with the family.

Marcy walked into the kitchen, smacked Jonas's arm and chided, "That's your son, Joe,"

Jonas grinned, "My son is a goof ball like his dad,"

I kissed Cory's cheeks and smacked his little butt, "Don't listen to your dad. Go and play with Titan and Mr. Hitch,"

Cory giggled, running past Declan. My handsome gorgeous husband was wearing a black cashmere sweater; his blue-green eyes flitted towards me, put on my favorite smile. Jonas studied the two of us and shook his head, sighing, "Love birds,"

Marcy laughed at Jonas retreating figure. Declan kissed the side of my temple and asked Marcy, "Is it time for dinner?"

"We still have to wait for Jordan's friend," Marcy smiled. Declan grunted, "Friend, maybe this one might be a serial killer,"

"Don't be mean, Dec!" Merry walked into the kitchen. Marcy's smile faltered when Merry walked into the kitchen. Merry cleared her throat, easing away the obvious tension between her and Marcy. Ever since Merry confessed about her relationship with Orion, Marcy was disappointed with Merry and had a fight with Merry.

Merry and Christopher marriage was hanging by a thread too. Both of them are working hard to make their marriage work. When she told Christopher, he didn't take it well. Christopher came over to our penthouse and crashed for two weeks straight.

"Jordan's new eye-candy is here," Merry forced a smile out. I squeezed her hand, gave her an encouragingly smile, "Let's go and meet him,"

Declan rolled his eyes, tagging behind us with Marcy. I could see Declan was also concerned about Merry and Marcy.

Jordan stood there with a shy smile. When she saw me walking out from the kitchen, she looked relieved. She had been talking about this new guy she met in school to me for months now. She was nervous about introducing him to the family.

Jordan nudged her blond friend and said, "Mum, this is Cruz. Cruz, this is my mother."

"Mrs. Eaton, Nice to meet you. Thank you for inviting me," Cruz was wearing red and blue Christmas sweater, bringing out his bright blue eyes. There's an obvious dimple on both his cheeks. Geez, no wonder Jordan was smitten over him.

"Welcome to the Eaton's," Marcy said, giving Cruz a hug. Jordan was grinning behind, looking proud of her new friend. I smiled at her obvious reaction. She rolled her eyes at me and Cruz held his hand out to Declan, "You must be Declan, I heard a lot about you. Jordan looks up to you,"