C h a p t e r N i n e

;of Feelings

>>

Out of so many parties that I went; I got to say Derek's parties are the best. The drinks he provided are freaking amazing. I was on my second shot when Declan left Derek's side and pulled me into his arms, "Stop trying to get yourself drunk,"

I grabbed a shot and put it in front of his face, "Try it,"

Declan crunched his nose up and shook his head, "No thanks,"

"Why?" I asked, I have never seen Declan touch any strong alcohol drinks except for wine and champagne. He doesn't have any whiskey or scotch in the house either. Derek came into the kitchen, looked at the two of us and broke into a wide smile, "Thea, don't you know your husband is a responsible driver?"

Declan flipped Derek his middle finger. Derek chuckled, grabbed two shots and passed one to me, "I would never want to miss downing a shot with Declan Eaton,"

I nudged Declan, "Come on, try it. We can call a cab later," Derek was grinning from ear to ear, expecting Declan to reject. Declan looked straight into my eyes, hesitating and took the shot, "I swear the two of you act like some rebel teenagers, trying to influence me with bad habits,"

"Living life isn't bad habit," I retorted, smiling at Declan, "It's having fun. When's the last time you had fun?"

"Try never," Derek chorused. Declan ignored him, "Every single time, with you." My heart swells. Derek looked surprised at Declan's words. I sneaked a kiss from Declan and said, "Come on, take this shot. It's just one shot. No big deal,"

Declan groaned, taking the shots from me.

Derek cheered, "Here's to Eaton!"

The three of us downed the shots. I felt the similar burn at the back of my throat. Declan crunched his nose up and a smirk appearing on his handsome face, "You were right,"

"I told you," I winked at Declan. Derek being Derek as usual, he slapped Declan's shoulder and gave me his goofy smile, "Let me know if this guy want to take another shot. Never want to miss slamming drinks with him,"

"I think he's good for now," I brushed Derek off. Declan wrapped his arms around me, lacing his fingers in my hair and pulled me closer to him. I could detect a hint of the shot we took earlier, "Good job, husband,"

"I tried," Declan sealed his lips against mine, sneaking his tongue into mine. We both are acting like horny teenagers, with Declan in between my legs as I sat on the kitchen counter. People are walking in and out to get drinks but we never broke the kiss at all.

I've gotten used the overwhelming feeling when we make out or make... love. Keira was the one who broke our kiss. She clicked her tongue, grabbing tequila, "God, stop eating each other face."

Declan pulled back, bit on my lips and breathes, "Tonight,"

"Tonight," I said under my breath and he helped me down from the counter. I checked myself on the mirror as Declan went out of the kitchen to join Derek and some of Derek's friends. Keira passed me a shot and we slammed it back together. She looked at me as if trying to figure me out, "That was a freaking hot make out session,"

I raised my eyebrows at her, "Do you have any idea how creepy it sounds?"

She waved her hand at me, "Guess who showed up,"

"David Beckham?" I grabbed a bag of peanuts and started eating with Keira. She rolled her eyes, "Avia Jenner. Obviously she came back to LA to visit her family and she came to this party,"

The image of Declan lip-locking with Avia came back. Even though it was like few months ago, it still burned. I shrugged, giving my best attempt of nonchalance, "Just keep her hands to herself,"