" I am happy, you cleared your differences. " Brother Younus commented cheerfully.

" Now we should move on to the next most important thing I want to discuss with both of you and you have all rights to deny me. "

" Yes, what is it? " I said leaning forward curiously. My focus fixed on Baba Jan and his upcoming words.

" I wish to make Alizey Dawood's bride. " he cautiously said. My eyes had widened. He was still in dark about their marriage. I felt so guilty, I wanted to bury myself alive on his innocence. He waiting for me to give a reaction or freak out. There was lump forming in my throat I look at brother Younus and he was much composed than me. Our eyes met and he signals through them that ' he will handle it,'. I fight back the tears which were threatening to fall.

" It was Yousuf's wish, too. " I said and a tear slipped down from my glistening eyes. Baba Jan was still waiting for an affirmation impatiently.

" Its would be a great honour to make Alizey my daughter in law. Well, she is already my daughter. " Brother Younus laughed lightly,

" I love your suggestion. My daughter can't have better in-laws. " I said happiness consuming my every pore.
Baba Jan was beaming with excitement. The pleasure was radiating out of him.

" Thank you so much, my child, you give me the biggest happiness of my life," he said merrily, without hiding his joy and how much it means to him. He was excited like a child whose parents have agreed to buy his favourite toy. Indeed, I was beyond peaceful.

Hardships are over a bright clear sun awaits for us to see the beauty of life and cherish the peace of mind.
All my prayer have been answered my daughters will have a beautiful life. They will live a life with freedom and serenity with the ones, who love them the most. They will have a family to share and celebrate their happiness with. If they are happy nothing else I need in my life.

_________

Alizey's PoV

Yesterday Younus uncle left for Peshawar after a little get together of Alina's birthday but Dada Jan and Dawood are staying with us. Dawood had some work pending and Dada Jan wants to stay a little longer and leave with us for the wedding. Our dining out is still pending cause we didn't get the opportunity to leave the house in the day and at night we are with the family, it would be indecent to leave together in front of everyone when we are not official.

I was on my way back from the Islamic institute. I had learned many surahs to pray Salah. As far I had discovered about Islam it's only peace and composure that has the most demand in our lives. Without peace living a single day is going through hell and I had endured that hell in my life. When I use to think of everything but my heart felt vacant of any emotion except dread, depression and loneliness. Then Rayan came in my life with his heart-touching and soul-lifting voice. Little by little His words (Quran) conquered my soul

If we start following the Sunnah of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) we will have the treasure of heaven in this world.

The Quran is replete code and a guide book for us and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the living example of the Quran. Every word in the Quran is for the betterment of Humankind. Everything has been confirmed and elaborated 1400 years back. The connection between our Holy book and our soul is undeniably strong. Whenever we read the Quran if we made some mistake, have you noticed? Our tongue stuck on that very word until we pronounce it correctly like it knows, as it had already memorized like it is familiarized. It's heart-touching and so emotional I can't explain how I always feel when I read the Quran.
I forget about the world cause the serenity and love the Quran offers I can never find in a person. Quran is like having a one-to-one conversation with Allah. It's every word have a different impact on a person's life.