Two Parts to a Whole

I could feel his clammy finger, gently scrape my cheek. My body, betraying me once more with a shiver. I hate how he has this effect on me. I don't know if deep down I love what he's doing, or if it's just some sick and twisted game, he likes to play with his victims.

For a moment, I took my time, waking to the demon. No doubt he would want to take me again, but I was extremely exhausted. My mind and body had hit the breaking point. My eyes, fluttered open, tiredness coating my outer eyes. But there was no mistake the man standing over me, his silver eyes, seductively starring as he bit his lower lip. Well, let's get this over with.

My voice came out soft and gruff, needing water to soothe my vocal cords. "Eros, I'm tired, just hurry this up." I tried not to sound annoyed, but I very much came off that way. Oh well, maybe he will take the hint.

I kept my eyes locked on his silver moons, anger starting to shape his face. His fist clenched, turning his knuckles white. His horns began to appear as if growing from his skull. His hair becoming longer, while his eyes shined brighter than I have ever seen before. He was pissed.

Eros ripped my fluffy feathered pillow, from my arms. The sound of a light bulb shattering broke the silence. The bastard flung my pillow at my desk, breaking my lamp. It was too dark for me to see anything else, but I knew other things, went flying the same time my lamp did.

Jackass.

When his furiouse gaze locked back on me, my body trembled, he was starting to really scare me. I have seen Eros mad, but this was a whole new level. My eyes hastily opened, awaiting his next move. His lip began to curl with the devil's smirk. He enjoyed tormenting me, like it was his own personal heaven.

His body came crashing down upon mine. To frightened to move, I froze like a statue. He gripped both my wrists, painfully so, pinning them beside my head. His face slowly inching towards my face. His breath fanning my flustered flesh. His body began to pin me to the bed, his weight making it hard to escape. I tried to move, only to be able to wiggle, an inch.

Eros made sure my eyes locked with his before speaking. "Who do you belong to?" He harshly spoke, his teeth, snapped against the tip of my nose. A shiver tuning, my gut.

"You," I whispered, like a mouse.

His grip tightened, causing a whimper to leave my mouth. He was hurting me.

"Then don't tell me, what to do." He growled, latching his teeth into the flesh of my neck. The pain shooting down my shoulder, felt like an axe slicing wood. It hurt so much. A silent scream stalled in my gaping mouth. I could feel a rush of blood pool in my neck, I could feel the warmth, then I left light-headed.

His body began to grind, thrusting his hardened erection, against my core. I wanted to purr, but after this never. I could tell he was unsatisfied, because he began touching places I enjoyed his fingers dancing. 'I will not moan, I will not mule, I will not murmur. Hold it in Rose, hold it in.' I chanted to myself. His teeth sunk further, but my body just gave way. I felt so weak. Placing my hands on his chest, I tried pushing, but he was so strong and at this point, I was so weak.

He became ruff, punching, rolling, biting, and sucking. His hand dipped to my core, trying his hardest to make me give a sound. His hand found my aching clit, rubbing circles, of pleasure. My body began to arch, but I was keeping my mouth shut. His fingers were magic though, and I didn't know how long I could last.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I was getting close, and his name began to curl on my tongue. Trying to stop the pleasure coursing though my core, my hands found his chest once more. I pushed, my palms digging into his chest. Nothing was working, I thrashed, kicked, wiggled. But nothing.