7

Aym's pov

I had the day off so I planned on just lay around my house. I am still a little sore from the other day in the supply room, but I honestly want to do it again with him. I was just about to fall asleep there was a pounding at my door.

"Aunt Holly! How are you?" I asked giving her a hug. "Please come in."

"I am okay, I need to talk to you." She said walking in.

"What's wrong? Is dad okay?"

"We will talk."

"Do you want coffee or some tea?"

"No thank you."

We sat down at the kitchen table.

"So, I heard that you found Damien." She said.

"Yeah, he is at the jail that I am now working at."

"Are you going to take care of him?" She glared at me.

"Dad talked to you, didn't he?"

"Your dad told me that you are thinking about working with him, that you are getting feelings for him."

"Kinda, have you seen him?"

"Yeah, when he was breaking into our house!"

"No, that was his brother. Remember DNA testing proved that."

She waved me off. "Look at you, protecting him."

"He is a criminal, that is what we are to be."

"So you want to be like him?"

"If I work with him, then I can keep our family name as it should be."

"But if you take him out like the plan says, then you will show grandpa the respect he deserves."

"So, it is either be the criminal we are supposed to be, or respect grandpa?"

"Finally, you are getting it." She rolled her eyes.

"Aunt Holly, I already talked to dad. He is okay with me teaming up with him."

"He lied."

"What?"

"You are his baby girl, of course he is going to tell you to follow your heart. Fuck, you could have told him that you wanted to be a stripper and he would have said go at it."

"So he doesn't want me to team up with him?"

"He wants you to kill him!"

I shook my head.

"I know this is a lot on you but this is your calling. You are going to be known as the one who took back our family name's."

I shook my head no again, "Aunt Holly, I can't kill him."

"Oh no, You really are falling for him, aren't you?" She looked like she was going to throw up.

"I can't help that I have a thing for bad boys. Plus, he has saved me a few times. The other officers have pranked me and he saved me from getting stun-gunned."

"He saved someone?" She looked shocked.

"He said that he doesn't approve of females getting hurt."

"That doesn't make any since."

"Please don't make me kill him." I felt the tears start to well up in my eyes.

"Why are you crying? You have been training for this moment all of your life!"