5

Damien's pov

Somehow they saw me throw him into the window, so they sent me to solitary. I am in a padded room all by myself. It is smaller than my cell, but oh well.

"Look who they locked away." Officer Nelson said as she appeared at my small window.

"Eh, I like it. I don't have to listen to idiot one talking about stupid shit. It is just me and my thoughts."

"Sometimes that can be scary."

"Please, hanging from a ledge 500 ft in the air by a small cord is scary. This place is a walk in the park." I sat down on my bed looking at her. "So, did they let you out to play?"

"They don't know that I am here." She smiled.

"Awe you snuck in here to see me. I am so honored."

"Don't flatter yourself." She rolled her eyes.

"So, then what do I owe for this visit?"

"I just wanted to see if you are okay. There are rumors going around that the other officers wanted to beat you up for saving my ass."

"See. this is why I fight guys. Guys are such assholes."

"And females are not?"

"No, you girls can be but no girl would touch that stinky stuff. You would be afraid that it would get on your clothes." I laughed at the last part.

"Oh please. I am not like your stereo-typical girl, I know that to get anywhere in life you have to get down and dirty."

"You don't know how bad I want to hire you. You are such a threat to any male."

"Oh really?"

"You're drop dead gorgeous, you know how to take a punch and give a few. You know how to kick two inmates into a sleep. I want to know what else you can do, Officer Nelson." I stood up walking over to the door.

I saw that her cheeks turned a hint of pink in them.

"Maybe. I need to think about that." She whispered.

"Well, while you are thinking, I am going to go to sleep. You better leave, they are doing rounds in five minutes."

She nodded her head yes then walked away, I went into my bed like I said that I would and laid down. Right on time the guards started their rounds.

"Get up." One of them ordered me.

I rolled over and got out of bed.

"Yes?" I asked as I walked over to the door.

"It's time for food."

He opened the little door under the window and slid a try of mysterious slop to me.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically as I took the tray and sat down on my bed.

"You only get a few minutes to enjoy, then I need to take the tray back."

"Are you afraid that I am going to smack you with the tray?"

He didn't say anything, but I did see him take a step away from the door.

I mentally laughed as I stabbed the mysterious shit on my tray. When I was done eating, I stood up.

"Why are you getting up?" The Officer asked.

"I'm done, I am giving you the tray back."

"Sit back down, I didn't tell you to get up."

"Really? Just take your fucking tray."