Chapter 1

A/N - Welcome to the first chapter of The Littlest Timelord: Cracks in Time! I hope you enjoy it.

The Doctor came crashing through the ceiling of the Naismith Mansion and landed on all the broken glass. Through blurry vision, he picked up the gun lying next to him and pointed it at Rassilon, but it fell from his hand as he collapsed back down to the floor. The Doctor struggled to get up as Rassilon came towards him.

"My Lord Doctor, Lord Master. We are gathered for the end", Rassilon said.

The Doctor lay on the floor, panting in pain. He struggled to his hands and knees as he begged. "Listen to me. You can't!"

"It is a fitting paradox that our salvation comes at the hands of our most infamous child".

"Oh, he's not saving you. Don't you realize what he's doing?"

The Master ignored the Doctor. "Look around you. I've transplanted myself into every single human being. But who wants a mongrel little species like them, because now I can transplant myself into every single Time Lord. Oh, yes, Mister President, sir, standing there all noble and resplendent and decrepit. Think how much better you're going to look as me".

Rassilon held up his metal gauntlet and every human was restored to their normal selves.

"No, no, don't. No, no, stop it! No, no, no, don't!" the Master yelled.

"On your knees, mankind", Rassilon demanded.

Every human in the room got down on their knees.

"No, that's fine, that's good, because you said salvation. I still saved you. Don't forget that", the Master told him.

"The approach begins", Rassilon said looking up to the sky.

"Approach of what?"

"Something is returning. Don't you ever listen? That was the prophecy. Not someone, something", the Doctor snapped.

"What is it?" the Master asked.

"They're not just bringing back the species. It's Gallifrey. Right here, right now".

The humans in the room fled in fear as Gallifrey got closer to the earth.

"But, I did this. I get the credit. I'm on your side", the Master said.

Wilf came running into the room. "Come on, get out of the way. Get out of the way! Doctor?"

"Help me, please. Somebody, please!" a technician begged. He was trapped in a glass booth.

"All right! I've got you, mate. I've got you", Wilf said going into the open booth.

"Wilf, don't. Don't!" the Doctor begged as Wilf unlocked the other booth.

"I've got you. Come on. Go on", Wilf told him.

The technician fled the room.

"But this is fantastic, isn't it? The Time Lords restored", the Master said, rising to his feet.

"You weren't there in the final days of the War. You never saw what was born. But if the Timelock's broken, then everything's coming through. Not just the Daleks, but the Skaro Degradations, the Horde of Travesties, the Nightmare Child, the Could-have-been King with his army of Meanwhiles and Never-weres. The War turned into hell. And that's what you've opened, right above the Earth. Hell is descending!" the Doctor listed off.