Christmas night

Começar do início

Instead of doing the cooking, Tae had been helping with the ingredients and tools/utensils in the kitchen. He was no good at cooking. So he just followed the orders that he was told by the other servants.

and with luck, they finished all dishes just in time.

Guests were now arriving.

"Tae consider this your break time for now." Baek says heading out the kitchen to help others serve the food and drinks. Everyone was in the dining room by now.

"What? Wasn't I suppose to help?" Tae asked.

"Yes but we can't risk another mess from you." Baek responds, finally leaving the room.

Mess? That only happened once and it wasn't my fault!
Tae thought, thinking back at the royal ball. That day was a lot.

Tae rests his head onto a counter. He was sitting down while doing so. He was left alone in the kitchen, everyone else was working.

Christmas is suppose to bring excitement and happiness but Tae wasn't feeling any of that. He wished he could celebrate the holiday but Baekhyun was too busy with work. He wished he could celebrate with the princes too but they were already doing that with people in their class. Not servants.

____________________________

And so the Christmas feast comes to a end. It was about 12am , close to 1 am.

Even though it was a holiday, Tae had to do all of his daily work from his schedule so did the others. So every servant was pretty exhausted since they had to prepare for this celebration as well.

It's not like they were done working yet though. A whole pile of dirty dishes where waiting for them too.

Tae had been helping Baek dry the dishes while a group of others washed them and a group of others put them away.

The two were singing Christmas carols to make it more entertaining. It was helping. Everyone working kept laughing and smiling, some even joined along the singing. It really set up the mood.

Namjoon could hear the joyful singing, along with his brothers. They were all in front of their Christmas tree, going through gifts now that they had the chance.

"They're really enjoying themselves." Hoseok commented while smiling.

"I'm not enjoying this." Grumpy Jungkook responds.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"Taehyungie isn't with me." Guk replies.

All of the boys sighed.

"Well, yeah I wish he were with us." Jimin responds.

"I'll be back guys." Joon says leaving them as he headed towards the room where all servants were currently working. Talking about Taehyung reminded him that he had a gift for him. He currently had it in hand.

When the servants suddenly saw Namjoon walk in, they all stopped the caroling. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat once he laid eyes on him.