french kiss (6)

Batool slowly responded with a grunt probably trying to tell the maid it was ok but she was long gone off to call a doctor.

Zayd who was leaning against the window of his luxurious apartment heard his which was on the center table phone ringing.

He quitely walked over and stalked the screen. It was a call from home.

Rare case.

He thought picking it up and swiping the screen to answer the phone.

"Sir! The mrs is very sick!" A worried voice from the other ebd said. Zayd narrowed his eyes "did she go to the hospital?" He asked picking up a remote control and turning off the huge flat screen.

"No. She refuses to leave the house and the private doctor said to take her right away" the maid explained nervously. Zayd got angry "carry her there.

The maid paused "but sir we can't"

"You cant??? Are you retarded?" He asked banging the glass table luckly it didn't break. "She pregnant... we might hurt the baby"

Pregnat...batool? No. There's noway.

He sighed "I'm coming back now. Persuade her until then. And kirrr he hung up pacing inside his bedroom.  He walked out the next minute wearing a jacket with his phone at hand. He was probably arranging an immediate flight.

Good. right??