10. a hApPy eNdiNg?

🌟 YOUR POV

I was walking around the isle with the boys, Harry was in the middle while Gil and I were beside him, We came across one of our old street graffiti from when I was still part of Uma's pirate crew when I was young, "Remember when we did that?" Gil asked us, Harry and I exchanged looks. "Yeah..." I said and Harry was just Harry. Hehehe you get it? *back to the past sound effects*

~~~

Uma and I spray painted on the wall making silhouette logo of our mothers, Gil was shaking the bottle non-stop and barely even finished his art. Harry was already done, he grabbed a red spray paint and painted over my art, "Heyy you just ruined my Bob Ross masterpiece!" I exclaimed, he innocently grinned at me and threw the red spray paint away, "Who me?" He says, I glared and pointed at him, "Yeah you." He glanced behind him and shrugged, "Do you have proof I did that?" He asked gesturing to my art. Uma rolled her eyes, "Oh come on, It's obvious that it was you," she says, Gil nodded, "You know Harry, Why don't you just stop annoying her and ask her out." Uma said, I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing, harry went to my side and held me in his arms, "We are dating!" Harry laughed, Gil clapped his hands, "Congratulations you two!" He says, Uma slow clapped. "As if it wasn't obvious." Harry kissed my cheek and Uma gagged, "Honestly you two..." She says and walks away.

~~~

 "I'll go noww..." Gil suddenly said, "Uh bye." I said, he grinned before leaving. "So pirate fairy, Wanna come to my house?" Harry asked, "Depends, Is CJ still there?" I asked and he nods, "Then let's go-" Someone bumped onto me, "Watch where you're going!" I shouted and looked at them...

"Um... Sorry Dad..."

Made: December 20

Edited:

Published: December 24 2019

~Uriel_Sinclair