1. "Am bacc" + NEW BOOK COVER

Sooooooooooooooooooo I decided to publish the chapters i already edited... consider it as my christmas gift for you guys!! Thank you so much for reading this story- it means a lot to me...

If you like my art, you can find me on: https://urielsinclair-art.carrd.co/ (it's also in the external link on web uwu)

🌟Your POV

Hello my dudes, so I've been visiting the isle without the others knowing and today is one of those days and Ally went back to Wonderland so she and FG made me president all of a sudden... What? This book is escalating so fast I don't get the point of this story anymore... I'm surprise you guys are still reading this.

I woke up by the sound of the door closing; I got up from my bed, "Morning sleepy head." Evie says noticing me then she carry on fixing her hair, "Mal just left." Evie informed as I saw Lizzy zipping up one of Harmony's yellow and blue leather jacket, "I'm done, I'll just go ahead." She says as she hugged Evie and I before going, closing the door. I went to the other bathroom to take a shower, after I was done I changed into my desired clothes, dried my hair and snapped my fingers to change my hair style like what's in the book cover, I had high lights! But I'm thinking of changing it today at the isle, did I mention Mal has blonde hair? no? Well now she does, just like mom.... Wait.... Did Mom met Dad when she was blonde??

And... Yes I use snaps now, Mal swish and flicks her hand doing a spell so why not change to be unique? I grabbed a bag and placed my cheerleading clothes inside. If you were asking, no Audrey isn't here, She went home and went to a salon then she'll be back for her Royal Return.

I suddenly noticed a flash and before I could blink I saw reporters surrounding me, THEY JUST TELEPORTED IN FRONT OF ME! "(Y/n)! Mal's older twin what do you think of your sister being the Lady of the Court?" I turn to the person but another one asked, "Do you envy your sister?" I raised a brow at them, "Could you bring your sister here?" They asked and asked questions that I wasn't paying attention to. "Um, Excuse me, I have a class to attend." I told them as they blocked my way, "Do I have to remind you that you're on school property without a slip to approve you to enter, so technically all of you are trespassing." I stated in a matter of fact tone showing the badge Fairy Godmother and Ally gave me after agreeing to the President position. They sighed and left without another word making me smirk.

I found myself wearing the cheerleading uniform with some black leggings underneath, while sitting down on the ledge talking to Maria (Merida's mom just in case you forgot), I noticed she looked exactly like her mom but her curly red hair was on a ponytail, we were done with the practicing 'Good is the new bad' composed by Maria, Mal, Evie, Lonnie, Ally, Jane and I... Also Audrey.

Then after the tourney team arrived, "All right, boys. Let's line it up." Jay instructed, "Carlos, you're with me. Let's go." Jay told Carlos who replied a 'Yeah' And soon they lined up, "Assembler." Jay stated, "Salute. Lower the point. Masks down. En garde." He instructed as they followed, "Keep your center!" Then they started to attack, then soon after another joined attacking Jay and obviously winning getting your interest, some comments from chad can be heard but you all ignored it.

The lady- yes lady, it's not that hard to notice that they are actually a female because you can see her figure very clearly, she took off the mask revealing Lonnie making me whistle, "Woohoo! Lonnie!" I exclaimed as they look up at me, Lonnie smiled, "You should put me on the team."

Lonnie says as their attention went to her, Chad make a cringe face, "Hey, w-what?! No, no, no. We'll-- We'll be the laughing stock of the league. A-And what's gonna happen next? We'll have girls playing tourney? Come on, guys." He remarked stepping in front, "So?" Jay asked clearly not amused, "Can they just accept that we're all equal?" Maria whispered next to me, "So?" Chad mimicked and pulled out a rule book, "Too much pride," I whispered back to her. "Uh, so, have you not read the rule book? Section 2, paragraph 3, 11-4. 'A team will be comprised of a captain and eight men.' Hmm? Why don't you read the rule book?" He said in a matter of fact tone, "Okay, yeah, but you're down a man! I mean, since Ben had to leave to do all that king stuff." Lonnie smiled and she really wants to be in the team,