3. Isle

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE 127 VIEWS ON THIS BOOK!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT SO MUCHHHH

Edited: Thank you so much for the views. From 127 views to 2 k views I skskskskk-

NO ONE'S POV

Evie found Mal's letter and went to Ben. She told him Mal went back to the isle. As they were about to leave the room, Maria walked in, "Have you seen (y/n)? I haven't seen her all day." Ben and Evie exchanged looks, "She's back at our dorm." Evie says, Maria blinked, "Okay." She said before leaving.

"I honestly don't get her relationship with (y/n)..." Ben said making Evie gasp, "She's right! (Y/n) wasn't here all day- could it be?" "She went to the isle with Mal?" "Yes!"

So... Evie, Carlos, Jay and Lizzy went to the isle, "It's shocking that Harmony didn't come." Jay says as he stopped the limo, "I mean she told me she wants to come to the isle, but she had to do something." Jay added as Evie and Carlos turn to Ben, "I asked my sister to pose as me, she's crossing dressing right now signing the papers I was supposed to do." Ben shyly says as they look at him in awe, "I'd like to see her wearing men clothes." Carlos snorted, "Same here." Lizzy smiled placing a hand on Carlos' shoulder. "So no one will know their king is gone." Ben remarked as he got out of the limo and they started covering the limo with the blankets.

TIMESKIP

"It's the Isle." Carlos says, "Keep your hands in your pockets." He added, "Unless you're stealing." Jay informed, "You either slouch." Jay informed noticing Ben's posture, "Or strut." Lizzy added, "And never, ever smile." Evie says, "Okay, thanks." Ben says trying his best not to smile, "No!" Evie exclaimed, "No 'thank you's,'" she says slightly glaring, "And drop the 'please,' too." Lizzy told him. "Just...chill." Evie and Lizzy says as they placed a hand on Ben's shoulder.

The two Girls then broke into a song teaching Ben how the isle works. After the song, Ben suddenly bumped onto someone, "Hey-" Gil says, "Hey, I know you!" Gil stated as Ben pulled his bonnet, "Uh, no. Don't know you, either, man." He says as Evie, Lizzy, Jay and Carlos went to his side, "Uh, yeah, you do." Gil says innocently like the cinnamon roll he is.

"Dude, I'll give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick and his neck..." He paused as Ben and the others exchange look, "Is incredibly thick." He then saw the poster of Ben behind Ben, "Oh! You're King Ben!" Gil exclaimed, "Okay, let's go." Jay informed them, "Yeah, yeah, you totally are King Ben-" Gil says blocking their way, "And you're J-Jay, Lizzy, Carlos, Evie." He say pointing to each and one of them, "Hey, guys." The five of them walked away from him. "Oh, Uma's gonna love this!" Gil exclaimed as he jumped in joy.

"Come on." Jay says as he picked up a rock and threw it to the sign, causing the gate to lift up, "Wish me luck." Ben sighed, "All the way up." Jay says, "Good luck." Evie says as Ben went upstairs.

He walked inside to see graffiti on the walls, then saw Mal spray painting while (y/n) was laying on the couch who appears to be asleep, "At least I don't see a picture of me with horns and a pitch fork." Mal turn to ben a little startled causing the spray paint on her right on the table to fall waking (y/n). "Ben." Mal exclaimed as (y/n) rubbed her eyes to see the two, her eyes widen and stood up from the couch, "I'll leave you two." She says as she grabbed some mint candies and shoved it in her mouth walking away.

She went downstairs to see Evie, Lizzy, Jay and Carlos, "(Y/n)!" They exclaimed, "Hey." (Y/n) greeted, "I love your hair!" Evie exclaimed as she caress (y/n)'s hair, "Dizzy did it." She informed as Evie gasped, "Little dizzy?" She asked as (y/n) nodded, Lizzy gasped and held her hand, "It's Holo!"

YOUR POV

"Anyways I'll just stretch my legs." I told them as they nodded, I walked to the Alley walking around until someone grabbed me, pinning me against the wall, I look up to see Harry, "Hey there~" I teased as he leaned down close to me, "Is it time, doll?" He asked softly, his Scottish accent that I love so much, I got out of his grip and looked straight at him, well kinda, I had to look up a bit since he was taller than me. "Yes," I said crossing my arms.

"(y/n)?" I turn to the side to see Ben standing there but fell afterwards since Harry knocked him out, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I exclaimed, "Uma's orders," I heard another voice say and I turn to Gil, I suddenly forgot about Ben and saw him getting carried away by other pirates. "At least knock me out or something," I told them and Gil did what I said after saying sorry.

This is how my story ended, I'm sorry but that's all.

Made: 1989! AND DRIVEEEE- 2018

Edited: October 2019

Published: December 24 2019

-Uriel_Sinclair