9. Big oof

🌟YOUR POV

Ben and I sat on the ground, "Do you think I'll get back with mal?" Ben asked me and I faced him, "Yeah I mean I know she still-" I was cut off when Uma barged inside the room where she held Ben and I. "(Y/n) come with me," I look up at her, "(Y/n) please." I sighed and stood up, "Don't hurt Ben." I said and she smirked, "Don't worry I won't- Harry!" She called, Harry came inside and winked at me, he went to Ben and hoist him up. Gil held Maria by her arm, I deadpanned at Uma and she just giggles, she locked her arm on mine and we went to her ship. Why is mal and the others taking so long to rescue Ben and Maria?! BEYYNNNNNN!! MARIAAAAAA AVE MARIAAAA!!

Harry placed Ben on the plank, while Maria was at the other plank, I removed my arm from Uma, "Ah no, pretty boy-" I said as I went over to Harry. "Ben and Maria won't be the one who's going to walk the plank." I say, "It'll be me." I told him then placed a hand on my hip, Harry let go of him and walked towards me, "Aww no I don't want you to get hurt darling." He said and peck my cheek and winked at me, "Oohh~" Uma smirked and hugged my arm.

No one's POV

Maria growled as Harry pecked (y/n)'s cheek, she started fuming, "Are you okay? Are you allergic to the sea breeze? You're turning red." Gil asked the red head, "No, I'm fine." She replied. "So you and pirate boy huh?" Maria questioned a bit irritated. "Looks like you got some competition," Uma said and nudged Harry beside her. "No, Harry and I aren't together." I told her, Harry clenched his heart, "Ow..." He pouted, I rolled my eyes and went to the other plank.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through." Uma says looking over to Ben, he hummed in response to and looks over to me, "Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore." Uma turn to Harry and said, "Leave us alone, Harry." Harry smirks over to me and grabs my wrist dragging me to the deck. "Oi! Hands off!" Maria shouts at him.

No one's POV

"I get that you don't deserve this." Ben says, "This?" Uma questioned, "This island is a prison, thanks to your father." Uma sneered, glaring at Ben, "And don't pretend to look out for me." Ben looked over to her, "Because no one's looking out for me. It's just me." Uma says, She looked over to (y/n), "(Y/n) used to.. but I know she'll go back." She says giving him a soft glare. "So this isn't your mom's plan? Isn't that her necklace?" Ben asked and Uma looked down at her necklace. "My mom doesn't care about me, either." She muttered, "Well, not unless she needs someone for the night shift." She says rolling her eyes. "Ouch," Ben grimaced, Uma looked up to ben, "I don't need your pity." "No, you certainly don't." Ben agreed. "You're very resourceful.." "All right. So let's trash talk Mal." Uma says placing a hand on her hip while smirking,

"I'd rather talk about you." Ben says, "Mm. Funny and a gentleman." Uma sarcastically says, "I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes." She continued and Ben smiles, "Well, you don't. Set me free, and we'll all go back together with (y/n)." He stated, "Oh, so now I get an invite?" Uma asked and rolled her eyes, "Gee, I wonder why. When you brought Mal, Evie, Lizzy, (y/n), Carlos, and Jay to Auradon, that's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me, I've been plenty mad." Uma glared.

"I never thought of it like that before. That I could've hurt the people I didn't pick." Ben says and looks down, "My plan was to start with six kids and bring more people over. I guess I was busy being king." Uma huffed, "That sounds lame." She snorts and ben smiled a bit, "Now you sound like my sister.."

♥ LIZZY'S POV

Harmony suddenly sneezed next to me, "Bless you," we all told her. "Thanks," She says, then we continued to walk to Uma's ship.

Your PoV

I leaned on the railings staring at Uma and Ben, "Do you really want to go back?" Harry questioned making me look at him and sigh, "To be honest, I don't know..." I say, "Let me guess, the school was too bright? Pink?" He chuckled and I shook my head, I placed my hand over his and smiled. "No, the school is great but I want to be with you," He smirked at me and pulled me closer, he leaned in and I dodged him then gave him a innocent smile, "I was just kidding." He rolled his eyes, "Ya got me there..."

"Just kidding!" I joked and he lighten up a bit, He asked leaning in, "Really?" I shook my head, "Nope." I said and pushed his face away from mine. "Hey guys! They're here!" Gil said from above, the others showed up, Harry pecked my cheek before going to his position, I chuckled and wiped my cheek. The crew started singing as if they practiced this for so long and was really looking forward to it. I just leaned on the wall watching them, they exchanged Ben and Maria with the wand, I was about to go with Mal until uma grabbed my wrist, "She's staying." Uma said, "That wasn't the deal!" Mal shouted, "We gave you the wand now let go of my sister." She says.

"I will if the wand works." Uma said walking up to Mal and handed her the wand, I painfully rolled my eyes and smacked my head with the palm of my hand. Mal used the wand and made Dude talk, She handed the wand back to Uma. Well, They broke off into a fight making me join in, Mal threw the sword at me and I caught it.

Lonnie, Lizzy and Harmony was fighting the other crews while Maria was having a hand to hand combat with girl after Jay took care of Harry who she was fighting with. I look over to see Jay and Harry fighting, Jay grabbed his hook and threw it into the sea, Harry glanced at me before going in to get his hook back- well.. his father's hook.

I helped Mal and the others escape as they walked over to the tunnel, "Don't forget to visit me!" I smiled as I held the door, Maria sadly look at me because kissing my cheek, "You're not coming?" Jay asked and I nodded, "Yeah.. Have fun in Auradon," I told them. Mal jumped out of the limo and tackled me into a hug, "I'll miss you," She says and I hugged her back, "I'll miss you too." She got off of me and went back to the limo and watched then make their escape. I look down to see her spell book, I picked it up, Uma ran passed me and threw me her hat, she also got hold of the spell book, she jumped out of the barrier that was closing, I picked her hat up and walked over to the barrier, "I'll leave you as captain." She told me before jumping in the water.

Why do people just pass their duties to me?! Nah I actually saw that coming, Someone is writing this story so. I turned around to see Harry and Gil, I smirked, "Well, you heard the captain." I said walking towards them, "You're be captain now?" Gil asked and I shook my head no, "No, Harry is, I'll leave him to it." I said, Harry wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug, "Ewwww you're weeeeet." I whined, Gil innocently joined the hug after yelling, "Group hug!" Harry growled at him and I glared then punched his arm making him wince, "Oww what was that for?" He asked, "I don't know, Just felt like hitting the new captain." I shrugged and walked with them, "If you're going to be a pirate then you have to dress like one." Harry says swinging his arm around me then taking the hat from me, "Fine, but I get to keep Uma's hat." I said taking the hat back and placing it on my head.

"Let's go." Harry says, "Right now?" I asked and he nodded, "Gil, tell the others I'll be the captain from now on." Harry commanded Gil and he nodded. Harry glanced at me before dragging me somewhere like in those cliche movies, just need that cheesy song.

Made: pulang manok 2018

Edited:  2019

Published: December 24 2019

~Uriel_Sinclair