thank you.

i feel so... weird.

i never thought that ending a book
series would make me feel so - sad.

maybe it's because an amazing era is over; archie ( arianna and richie)

maybe it's because my childhood is almost over in a couple of days, and IT chapter one and IT chapter two were a huge part of the last few years of my childhood, and now that amazing era is over.

you all probably remember me telling you guys this, but arianna and richie were written in my very first wattpad book when i was in the 6th grade.

arianna is inspired by my best friend jisungiestay (btw if you all want to talk to her and ask her more about our experience w archie (ari and rich), her snapchat is:

aribarron821

anyways, so i want to give a very, very big thanks to all of my readers<3

you guys literally mean a lot to me; seeing your comments and votes inspired me to write more chapters ever since i released 'tag, you're it!'.

tbh, my 'tag, you're it!' series has
been a complete success, and it's all because of you guys. you guys make me so happy, every single comment i've had on my books have made me so happy that sometimes i would want to cry out of pure joy, you really mean alot to me.

writing the amazing journey of arianna and richie is something i will never forget.

in honor of ending the book series, you can all comment:

questions about
Richie and Sydney's future,

questions about Riley and Noah,

questions about more details from Richie and Arianna's teenage years,

questions about the origin of 'tag, you're it!'

questions about if there might be a prequel 😳,

etc!

i can make a chapter answering every single question:)

so feel free to ask any question (s) you would like, and i should be able to answer them all by Thursday!

love you all lots, and thank you so much.

-sydney.