final trailer.

( TAG, YOU'RE IT AGAIN . . . )
( FINAL TRAILER . )

( BEWARE OF THE THINGS YOU CANNOT YET SEE! )

●●●

"Something happens to you when you leave this town."

13 year old Richie pedaled on his bike with Arianna sitting behind him, her arms wrapped around his torso. A big smile was placed on her lips that matched Richie's smile.

"Farther away, the hazier it all gets."

Mike turned around, one of his eyebrows raised. "But me, I never left."

A new missing poster was taped onto a brick wall.

"I remember all of it.

●●●

"Uh-huh? Sure." Sydney said into the phone that she balanced between her ear and her shoulder as many grocery bags filled her arms. "Okay. I love you, bye."

She dropped the bags onto a huge counter and ended the phone call with her sister. She sighed heavily, leaning against the wall next to her.

Her eyes glided over to a picture on the wall of herself and her twin sister, Arianna, as young girls. Things were much easier those days.

She then turned to the counter and started unbagging the groceries, only to be stopped as a huge wave of nauseousness came over her.

She winced, only to be surprised with a huge pain shooting through her head. She cried out and fell to the ground. She was terrified. What was happening to her?

Her brown eyes quickly shut and she saw a woman.

A woman. Around her own age. She was running from something in some type of woods. Terror filled the brunette's eyes as she tripped on a branch, and the woman screamed at what she saw what was chasing her.

A clown.

Sydney gasped loudly and grasped onto her own head, her fingers tangled in her hair. It all came back to her.

"Get up! Get up, run!" Sydney shouted with tears running down her pale cheeks, though the woman couldn't hear her.

She had seen it before. When she was only 13 years old. She saw the clown and what it did to other kids her age. And the clown, It, was back.

Her flash suddenly ended there, and Sydney's eyes shot open as she screamed, and she quickly backed up against the wall next to her as her eyes were wide open with tears running down her face.

●●●

WARNER BROS. PICTURES.

NEW LINE CINEMA.

Arianna, Richie, Beverly, Ben, Bill, Sydney, Eddie, Mike and Kaitlyn all walked in a straight line in a field next to the abandoned trajn tracks.

"To the losers." Beverly smiled as they all cheered and laughed in the Chinese restaurant.

Young Bill, Beverly, Richie, Arianna, Sydney, Eddie, Ben, Stanley and Mike stood in a circle in the field, all holding hands with blood running down their palms.

"We made an oath." Mike explained to all the adults at the table.

Richie tightened his bloody hand around Arianna's as they both winced.