two | old friends and unlucky fortunes!

TAG, YOU'RE IT AGAIN!

-

"WHO ELSE IS kind of scared?" Arianna asked her husband and sister as Richie parked the shiny, red car in the parking lot.

"Me." Sydney said, nervously fiddling her fingers in the back seat.

"It'll be fine." Richie shrugged, turning off the engine of the car.

Arianna looked up at the Chinese restaurant in front of her, her blue eyes gliding over to something behind Richie.

"Oh, shit," Arianna said with a smile, her blue eyes attached to something next to the car.

Richie and Sydney looked to see what she was looking at, only to see a woman with short, red hair, and a tall man with blue eyes and a beard.

They all climbed out the car, walking towards the two people who were now happily hugging. Arianna reached into her purse, grabbing her phone to check the time.

"Wow," Richie started, making Ari look up from her phone, "you two look amazing." He told the man and woman, who were now looking at him, Sydney and Arianna.

"What the fuck happened to me?" Richie questioned, making the woman with red hair laugh.

Arianna studied her face for a few seconds, and her pink lips curled up into a smile as she realized who it was. "Beverly?"

The woman smiled, looking at both Arianna and Sydney. "You, guys!"

"Beverly!" Sydney smiled, engulfing Beverly and her sister into a group hug as Richie and the man greeted each other.

"I missed you both so much." Beverly said, grinning at the two as she pulled away.

"Me, too." Sydney smiled.

Arianna chuckled, then looked behind her to see the tall man with blue eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows, studying his face and trying to figure out who he was. Her eyes widened. "Ben? Ben Hanscom?"

The man smiled and nodded. "Are you Sydney or Arianna?"

"Ari, you dummy." Arianna joked, and she pulled Ben close for a hug.

"Ben!" Sydney smiled as her sister pulled away from Ben, and she hugged him.

Arianna smiled, watching as Beverly and Richie greeted each other happily.

"The others are probably inside." Beverly said, starting to walk towards the front door, Richie and Sydney following her.

"Ben, how've you been?" Arianna asked the taller man with joy, for she was excited to see her other friends. Mike, Eddie, Stanley, and Bill.

"I've been quite good, thanks for asking. You and Richie, huh?" Ben said.

Arianna smiled without realizing. "Yeah, we're married."

"Any kids?" Ben asked as they were now being escorted to their reserved table.

Arianna's smile grew and she nodded, and before she could tell Ben about her 1 year old twins Riley and Noah, the employee stopped walking in a reservated area.

"And here you are!" The employee said, leaving them at a doorway.

Arianna looked up to see three other men standing across the circular table in front of her, Richie, Beverly, Ben and Sydney.

"Woah! Look at these guys!" A short man with a big smile said, pointing at Arianna's side of the table.

"Well, look at you!" Sydney pointed back, and Arianna squinted her eyes, trying to figure out who these men were.