thirteen | back to the future!

TAG, YOU'RE IT AGAIN!

-

ARIANNA LAY ON the ground, her face scrunched up as she clawed her hands at her ears. A low but loud ringing sound rung in both of her ears, and Arianna groaned as she heard faint yells. She slowly opened her blue eyes, as a white mist slowly faded, and the yells were getting louder and louder. She could finally understand the yells, which were all of the adults.

"Ari! Gorgeous!"

"Guys!"

"Arianna!" Arianna heard Sydney fearfully yell, and Arianna pushed herself off the ground as she saw Richie, Sydney and Bill run up to her.

"Gorgeous!" Richie let out the word, and he quickly pulled her into a tight hug, as she stood there, frozen.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Kaitlyn, Eddie, Ben and Beverly run up to them. "Oh, you're okay!" Sydney smiled, looking at all of her friends.

"No, we need Mike!" Ben told her, and Arianna froze.

"Mike!" They all frantically yelled, for they needed him. They didn't know if the Ritual of Chüd even worked, and they didn't want to leave without him. He was part of their family.

"Mike!"

"I'm here!" Mike suddenly called out, running towards them, making them all sigh of relief.

"Did we do it? Guys, did we do it?" Eddie frantically asked his friends.

"Wait, wait. We put the tokens in the thing, that's good, right?" Richie asked with furrowed eyebrows, his hand tightened around Arianna's.

"Holy shit!"

Arianna looked to where Kaitlyn was staring with wide eyes, and her heart practically stopped at the sight. There, towering over them as it stood in the circle of spikes, was Pennywise. But he took on a form of a very, very humongous spider. The top of his body was his regular self, only twenty times larger, and humongous spider legs replaced his regular ones.

The adults all jumped, and Eddie let out a scream.

"Oh, did it work, Mikey? Did it work?" Pennywise mocked them as he evilly smiled down at them all. "Tell them why, Mikey! Tell them why you're silly little ritual didn't work!"

What? Arianna looked over to Mike, as so did the others. "Mike, what the fuck is that clown talking about?"

"Tell them it's all just... what's the word, Eds? Gazebos!" Pennywise giggled down at them.

"Mike, what's he talking about?!" Eddie fearfully asked, panic lacing his voice.

"Mike?" Sydney spoke, not wanting to think about what Mike could've done to them all.

"Ooh, Mikey, you never showed them the fourth step, now, did you?" The clown let out a nasty laugh, and everybody looked at Mike. "Didn't want them to know what actually happened to the poor shagapawa people, did ya?"

"Mike, did you lie to us again?!" Bill suddenly asked him, and Mike's eyes widened.

"No, but th - th -  th -  they didn't believe they could kill It, that's why it didn't work back then!" Mike quickly tried to explain, but guilt built up inside of him.

"Are you fucking kidding me, man?!" Richie yelled at Mike, glaring at him with pure anger. All of this - for nothing.  Mike putting him and his wife and sister in law and friends in danger all for absolutely nothing made Richie very angry. "Fuck! Fuck you, Mike!"

"Richie-" Arianna stopped herself, for she had never seen Richie look so angry before and she didn't know what would happen next.

"Putting the love of my life and her sister in literal danger just for this to happen is a literal dick move, man!" Richie shouted at Mike, who hesitated on what to say.