one

before i start: i do NOT promote underage drinking. don't do it. forreal.

ok go read xx

.

.

  harry

.

.

  The first thing I did when I landed in America was head to the bar.

  Not because I was a raging drunk or anything, because I wasn't, but because my mate Liam had recommended it to me and told me that was the first thing I had to do. He also demanded for picture proof and I was a man of my word.

  "Hey man, what can I get for you today?" The bartender asked. The bar was pretty dark and there weren't a whole lot of people inside, so I didn't have to worry about someone leaking my identity. Usually people at the bar were cool about things like that.

  "I'll take a vesper." I said as I sat down on a stool and had a look around.

  "Comin' right up." The cheery bartender said as he turned around and started to mix up my drink.

  The lighting in the building was incredibly poor, but I still took a selfie and sent it to Liam before mapping out where I'd go next. I was taking a two months road trip across America and starting off in Philadelphia, PA where I had to pick up the trailer that I bought online. After that I really didn't know where I'd go, I just knew that I'd get there somehow.

  "Here you go, sir." The bartender said.

  "Thanks, man." I smiled as I took a sip. Liam was right- this place served pretty good drinks. I made sure I didn't get anything too heavy, though, because if I got even the slightest bit tipsy there would be a story in the papers about it. 

  I heard the whoosh of the front door open and shoes stomping across the floor. To my left sat some stranger and when I looked over and saw it was a girl who seemed my age, I quickly ducked my head. I didn't want to start off on my road trip by getting mobbed by girls and this girl could potentially have the power to send out a tweet and ruin me.

  "What can I get for you today?" The cheery bartender asked. I glanced over to see her flush and look around a bit.

  "I, uh..." She trailed off. "I don't really know."

  A smile played on my lips. Yes, she was easy on the eyes and that in itself was enough to smile about, but I found it a bit amusing that this stranger marched into a bar without a clue of what she wanted. By the looks of her, she seemed like she didn't even know what alcohol was. 

  "What do you recommend?" She asked. I finally realized that she was referring to me and now it was my turn to blush. I scratched the back of my neck and pulled back a clump of my hair as I thought of something that might be appropriate for this girl.

  "Try rum and a coke." I suggested. She nodded and turned back to the bartender.

  "What Harry Styles said." She smiled, making me smile more.

  "So you know who I am, then?" I teased.

  "It just now clicked." The girl laughed lightly. "My cousins really like your band. They're, like eight and ten, but they both insist that they'll marry one of you."

  "Well tell them I'm flattered." I joked. "It's alright, I've said yes to about a thousand marriage proposals anyway. What's two more?" She cracked a smile and I noticed that she had freckles running across her nose and cheeks.