"We just want to let you know, we will not be excepting of your relationship with our son." she said. "I just want you to know-" I was about to speak when all of the sudden I heard a loud sound from the kitchen. I started to run into the kitchen being followed by his parents. I noticed that Jimin was on the floor and he hand blood on his hand, I rushed over to him putting pressure on his hand with a towel I found sitting on the counter.

"call 119!" I shouted to his parents. his eomma then called, in a couple minutes the ambulance arrived and I got in the ambulance with Jimin. "We will meet you at the hospital" his appa said.

When we finally arrived to the hospital, they toke Jimin out and rushed him inside. I was sitting in the waiting area when all of a sudden his parents walked over to me. "What happened? Why was he alone in the kitchen?" I said concerned. "We asked him to cook some food, it was an accident." his appa said looking down. "Why does it matter if he was alone in the kitchen?" his eomma asked me. "He can't be in the kitchen alone because-" I was about to say when I got cut off by the doctor.

"Min Yoongi?" the doctor asked me, I then got up from my seat and ran to the doctor. "Jimin is okay he just cut his finger accidentally, he didn't lose a lot of blood but I'm guessing he passed out by the sight of blood." The doctor informed me. I gave out a big sigh of relief and followed the doctor to see Jimin.

When I walked into the room I seen that Jimin was awake, I ran over to him and pulled him into a hug. "Oh my little angel you scared me." I said kissing his forehead. "daddy my parents are watching." he whispered in my ear. I still held him in a hug, he pulled away from the hug when he noticed that his parents were coming closer.

"Jimin you had us very worried." both of his parents said pulling him in a hug. "Jimin we will be right back, we are going to get you something to eat." his eomma said and with that they walked out of the room.

"Snowflake never do that again, if they ask you to do something and you know you aren't able to come to me." I said stroking his cheek. Jimin just nodded and gave me a small smile. "Daddy who found me on the floor?" He asked me in a shy voice. "I did little one." I said while smiling to myself at how cute he was. "Thank you daddy." he said with his eye smile.

We suddenly heard the door to the room slide open and it revealed that it was his parents. "Daddy?" his eomma questioned. She didn't even let me speak before she started to talk again. "Is this why your moods change so much?" She asked towards Jimin. I noticed that Jimin was about to cry, I then stood up for Jimin.

"There is nothing wrong with Jimin, don't make him feel that way." I said holding my boyfriends hand. His parents just walked out of the room.

jeon jungkook

I was currently at college right now, Yugyeom and I where talking until I got a message from someone. I looked at my phone and realized that it was Taehyung.

In the text message

kim taehyung

Daddy would you like to do something special tomorrow night?

jeon jungkook

like what little one?

kim taehyung

We could go on a date dada?

jeon jungkook

That sound like a great idea taetae

kim taehyung

yay! I can't wait daddy

I locked my phone with a smile, Taehyung and I have not had a date in a while I really can't wait for it. My thoughts got interrupted by cough coming from the guy next to me. "What are you smiling about?" Yugyeom questioned me. "Let me guess... your boyfriend?" he guessed correctly, I just nodded in response. "I'm happy for you guys, you two are cute together." Yugyeom said which made me smile.

kim yugyeom

I noticed that Jungkook was smiling about something, I coughed to get his attention. "What are you smiling about?" I asked already having a feeling about why he is smiling. "Let me guess... your boyfriend?" I guessed then he nodded, I knew it. When I said they were cute together, the words honestly hurt me. I realize that I haven't known Jungkook for to long but I formed a tiny crush on him.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟 The timezone is most likely different but it is currently 2:00 in the morning where I live... MARRY CHRISTMAS LOVELY PEOPLE!!! If you don't celebrate Christmas then HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! I love you all so much ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧
-I PURPLE YOU 💜}