(6) - Movie Night

Unedited

Xandor POV 🥂

The date couldn't have gone any better.

Right after Wesleys parents left, we had such an amazing time together. We talked, laughed, even a bit of flirting happened, I think this has to be one of my best times with a guy, ever! I'm glad Lucas told me not to kick him out, he was so precious every time he blushed, but every time his masculine side starts to show, I get shivers running down my back at the thought of the things I'd let him do to me.

As the elevator door opened Lucas greeted me happily while he held hands with Milo amusingly. "Welcome back daddy! How was your date with Wesley?" He chirped. Milo's mouth dropped "Uncle Xandor went on a date!" He said in shock.

"Yes he did son, and I finally get to meet who the lucky guy is!" Estrella said from around the corner. Seeing Estrella again after my business trip brings a smile to my lips.

"Welcome back man! It's been a while since you left for the trip!" Estrella said excitedly. Give each other a brief hug before I heard a tiny growl come from beside me.

"I see your date is a possessive one" he chuckles playfully before bringing his hand to Wesley. "Antonio Estrella close friend of this hunk standing next to you, nice to meet you" he said cordially. Wesley smiles "Wesley Gonza" he said simply. "Wow even his name is sexy, you seem like a great guy Wesley" He said, Milo gasps. "Dad you just called another man sexy! I'm gonna tell Daddy you flirted with another man!" He threatened.

Estrella's face pales "No! I wasn't even flirting Milo! Please don't tell him, the last time he found out he wouldn't even let me hug him!" He pleaded. Milo seemed unimpressed before he crossed his arms "Get me the new Iphone 11 Max!" He demanded. "Milo that's too expensive!" Estrella said angrily. He pouts "Dad you own like 50 million dollars worth of shares in Apple !" He whined. "Not even! I just hit 80! Besides! I already got you the IPhone X Max!" Estrella growled.

"Sorry for the short stay but I gotta go get this small demon a new phone before my husband skins me alive" he gives a me an apologetic smile before heading off with Milo in the elevator.

"They are quite the duo aren't they?" Wesley chimed. I nodded "Very" I turned my attention back to Wesley "You wanna do something for tonight? Watch a movie, play a game, I don't know anything you'd like" I asked. he thinks about it for a second before speaking "We can watch a movie, you choose what kind" he said simply.

I smiled at the idea "We can watch a horror movie" I said. He glared at me "Seriously?! I get scared easily you know!" He pouts while crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes "Don't be such a baby, it's only one movie. Besides, if you get scared you can hide your face in my chest" I laughed before punching him on the arm playfully. "Fine. But it's only ONE movie! Got it?" I nodded before dragging him onto the couch "Let's get this movie started!"

~

"Oh my god she's having sex with the killer" Wesley gaped in shock. "Oh god! He slit her throat while they were doing it. Holy shit I can't believe that just happened" he gagged while covering his mouth dramatically. I only chuckled at his antics "You know it's not even that scary" I said in a bored tone. "Easy for you to say Mr. BroodingBillionaire" he grumbled.

Wesley POV 💭

He gives me a smirk before throwing his arm over my shoulder and pulling me close to him. "I wouldn't consider myself a brooder, the movie isn't that scary Wesley" he said in a teasing tone. Just as I was about to speak, the killer pops out of nowhere and kills the girls boyfriend. "AHH" I squealed out in the least manly way possible. I hid my face in Xandors chest before I heard him Awwing at me.

"You're so cute when your scared" he cooed. "Shut up! How is this not scary to you?" I said in a shaky tone. He shrugs "I'm not that easily scared" he explained casually. I rolled my eyes before standing up "I'm gonna get some water" he nodded in response. Opening a cabinet I grabbed one of his glass cups and poured myself some water from the fridge.

Unfortunately when I turned off the light in the kitchen, I stepped on one of Lucas' legos and dropped the glass of water on the tile. As if it couldn't get any worse, I lost my balance and gel right on top of the glass shards.

The scream I made caused Xandor to panic as he screamed my name "Wesley?! Baby where are you?!" He yelled. "In the kitchen! Watch out the lights off!" I yelled. Than I saw Penguin trotting towards me with his head tilted. "Penguin! No! There's glass here!" I warned he whined in frustration before lying down in front of me, just inches from the glass.

"Fuck, what happened?" He said worriedly, I gave him an apologetic smile "Sorry, I didn't see one of Lucas' legos so I stepped on it bare foot and dropped the glass, than I lost balance and fell" I said, slightly embarrassed. He turns on the light and picks me up bridal style. I hissed in pain as he apologizes profusely to me "Damn, sorry to ruin the night" I said through clenched teeth.

He shakes his head and looks at me, worry evident in his eyes "You didn't ruin anything babe, I'll talk with Lucas tomorrow and tell him to clean up his toys. As for right now let me see what's wrong" he gently place me on the bathroom counter before checking my cuts. "Fuck, you have some glass stuck in you. You think you can handle some pain while I pull it out?" I nodded before holding my breath has he pulled the first shard out.

"Is this how that One Man One Jar guy felt?" I joked, he recoils in disgust "That shit was the nastiest thing I've ever seen, I still can't believe the glass jar broke in his ass!" He gagged before continuing to pull out shards.

"If you ever need something in that ass of yours just ask me" he said suggestively. I smirked "I think I can return the favor if that happens" I teased. His eyes widen in surprise, than.. blush?

"Are you blushing?" I asked amusingly, he coughs before glaring at me "No I'm not" he mumbled out. I broke into a fit of laughter "You totally are! Oh my god you want me to top?!" I said in surprise. He glared at me even harder "No I don't!" He gritted out.

I smirked "Yes you do, you want me in you" I teased. Than he pulls a shard of glass roughly out of my leg. "Ow! Fucker that hurt!" I yelled, he smirks "That was the point, it was the last one anyway so I just need to put bandaids all over you since I disinfected everything already" The fuck was his problem?! "Asshole" I grumbled.

He rolls his eyes before placing the final bandaid "And there, all patched up" I stand back up walking out of the bathroom, not waiting for Xandor. "Hey what's the rush? Wait up for me" he teased, slapping my butt in the process.

I whipped my head to him "Don't slap my butt, I'm not one of your whore boyfriends" I spat. He was taken aback by what I said "Excuse me? What's gotten in to you?" He said accusingly. I gasp "Me?! You! Why can't you just admit you want to bottom?" He looks at me for a second before his gaze hardens "I said I don't want to bottom Wesley" he explained calmly, clearly trying to hold his anger.

"Stop lying, you want to bottom. There's nothing wrong with being a bottom you know?" I said softly. I attempted to place my on his shoulder before he swats it away. "Just fuck off Wesley" he grumbled in annoyance. He turns around before heading for the bedroom door. I forcefully grabbed his shoulder and made him turn back around to me "Listen here Xandor, I don't know why you don't want to bottom, but-"

He didn't let me finish before slamming me onto the nearest wall and forcing his lips onto mine. He held my face tight as he forced his tongue inside my mouth causing me to moan out loudly.

"Fuck, you have no idea how much I want us to take turns fucking each other till we're both a moaning mess. You want me to admit? Here it is" he groaned. He thrusts his himself against the fabric of my pants causing me to gasp as I closed my eyes. I can feel myself hardening against him. Than he pulls away and looks at me through hooded eyes "I want to fuck you first, than you can take me. Got it?" I nodded as pure lust began to cloud my thoughts.

Y'all it's gonna happen.

Vote 🗳 and comment your thoughts 💭

Bai ❤️