Chapter 4.

Zayn started the work day off well, touring the building with a very happy Niall who couldn't stop mentioning how exciting it was to have Zayn here. Zayn liked Niall; he was a happy bloke that he could definitely get used to being around. 

Niall showed him the studio where they prepared the sets and took the photos, the office, the processing room for the photos; everything you could possibly imagine. They even had a library full of old magazines and scrapbooks of shoots for inspiration. 

"This is the staff room. You can come here between shoots and on you break. Usually all the models go off at the same time so Liam and I can get a break as well, so you will never be alone." Niall smiled as he pushed open the door leading to some kind of chic lounge looking area. There were a couple of couches, a kitchen, a restroom and a curly haired boy laying on the couch. 

Harry shot his head up at the sound of the others entering, smiling when he saw the handsome new guy. 

"Hey, Ni. Zayn." Harry winked at him, causing Zayn to gulp, feeling slightly uncomfortable. "How's your hand?" He asked, referring to it being burned earlier that morning. 

"It's fine." Zayn mumbled, putting both hands in his pocket and avoiding eye contact. 

Zayn did stupid things when he was drunk, and obviously something had happened that weekend that convinced Harry he may be gay. Why else would he be coming onto Zayn like this? Although for some reason, it was particularly hard to brush off.

"What are you lads up to?" Harry asked cheerily, clasping his hands together in front of him and staring at the Irish boy, waiting for an answer. 

"I was just showing Zayn here around the building. You know, so he doesn't get lost between shoots today." Niall replied, patting Zayn on the shoulder. 

"Shoots?" Zayn murmured nervously. It was his first day, they weren't seriously going to photograph him already, were they? 

"Just like a training session. Harry will be helping you and Li will work behind the camera. I have a shoot to finish with Louis and Eleanor though." Niall was excited to see what Zayn would do, especially next to an incredibly experiences model like Harry. He was quite bummed he couldn't take part today but he'd try to find time the following day. 

"Oh really?" Harry asked, pleased to hear that he'd have to spend some time with Zayn, even if Liam would be there. He had a cheeky smirk on his face and a glint in his eyes that Zayn didn't fail to notice. 

"I've got to set up my set. Harry, watch Zayn. Li will be ready for you both in twenty." Niall said before heading out the door, waving goodbye to the other boys. 

"Now what?" Zayn asked, taking a seat on the couch. 

"I can think of plenty of things we can do in under twenty minutes." Harry chuckled, taking a seat extremely close to Zayn, placing his arm around the couch behind him. "But I don't think they're very work appropriate." Harry leaned close to Zayn to whisper in his ear, causing unexplainable shivers to run down his spine. 

Zayn leaned away from the brush of soft lips on his ear and decided he'd prefer to stand up, proceeding to the kitchen to get a glass of water as the room suddenly felt very heated. Harry ignored the awkward tension between the two of them by laughing silently, shaking his head in disbelief. 

"You're not very good at this you know." Harry sighed, glancing at Zayn who was sipping on a glass of water. 

"At what?" 

"Flirting back." Harry teased. Zayn turned away from Harry and decided it would be best to spend the next twenty minutes as far away from him as possible. He put his glass in the sink and headed out without a word to find Liam.