Chapter 25.

Zayn slept peacefully in bed the next morning. He was naked from his shoulders down to his waist but he kept the boxers he had on from last night, the quilt pulled over his body. Harry, on the other hand, lay completely naked next to him- not bothering to change into bed clothes at all. It didn't bother Zayn much at all since his boyfriend was so incredibly fit anyway. Zayn lay on his side, his arm tucked under his cheek, his back facing Harry as Harry lay sprawled on the other side, his adorable face tucked into the side of the pillow.

Harry's body suddenly shifted, his eyes fluttering open and he turned his head to find Zayn sleeping soundly next to him, his back to him. He couldn't help smiling lazily. Last night...was amazing. He couldn't describe how amazing it was, there was quite literally no words. Zayn had came so far over the past few months and last night showed him just how far. Harry leaned over to Zayn, wrapping an arm around his body, pulling him closer so he suck behind Zayn's earlobe, nibbling lightly. Zayn's pupils moved beneath his eye lids and he tensed once his body focused on to what was going on. It wasn't the gesture that Harry was making that made him feel awkward, but it was the fact that there was literally no proximity between the two, so that Harry's crotch was pressed against Zayn's backside.

Zayn tried hard not to think about it, squeezing his eyes shut and biting his lip. "Did you fix your little problem last night, babe?" Harry muttered huskily and Zayn let out a raspy chuckle, his nerves disappearing. "Matter of fact, I did." Zayn mumbled back as Harry kissed down Zayn's jaw line, and then on to his shoulder, pulling back the covers an inch. "Truth or dare," Zayn suggested and Harry's head snapped up. "I thought we'd finished that?" he asked innocently and Zayn smirked. "Just answer." Zayn demanded sleepily and Harry sighed. "Truth." Harry shrugged, as he was too sleepy to do a dare.

"How much did you enjoy last night?" Zayn asked and Harry chuckled. "So much. It's my second most amazing night ever..." Harry trailed off when Zayn turned round to face Harry, his face frowning in confusion. "What's your first best night?" Zayn questioned. "Meeting you," Harry replied simply and Zayn grinned. "I'm glad." Zayn sighed, nuzzling his face into Harry's bare chest. Harry's breath hitched, smiling down at the smaller boy hugging him. He loved this boy too bits. Truly, he did. He glanced at the clock on the nightstand on Zayn's side and sighed. "Y'know, we have exactly thirty three minutes to get ready for work." he pointed out, smirking a little. "I can think of plenty of things we can do in the space of that time." Zayn said cheekily, turning his body over so that he was now on top of Harry. He didn't really mind much that his crotch was now pressed against his own, his boxers the only piece of material keeping them from touching.

Zayn smiled mysteriously and dipped his head to the crook of Harry's neck, nipping and biting gently. He would've gone to the other side of Harry's neck, but that was already plastered with hickeys from the previous night. Harry moaned softly, panting a little as he tangled his fingers in Zayn's messy bed-hair. "You know, we don't actually have to go to work today." Harry suggested hopefully and Zayn chuckled hoarsly, pulling back to gaze down at him. "We could always stay home and...kiss...kiss...and more kissing." he said weakly and Zayn rolled his eyes, pressing his lips firmly to Harry's just to satisfy him. "I'd love to babe, but Liam wants me to do the individual photo shoot today. Remember?" he grinned and Harry nodded. As much as Harry wanted to stay home and cuddle Zayn all day, he knew much Zayn was looking forward to this- despite how nervous he was about it- and he couldn't stand in his way.

Harry sighed deeply, gazing sleepily up Zayn's dark brown eyes. "I remember." Harry admitted honestly, flicking a strand of brown hair out of Zayn's eyes. Beaming, Zayn lay back on his own space again, pulling the cover up to his torso. He sat up on the bed then, when suddenly the door of the bedroom swung open. "Hey guys! Thought I'd make a change and wake you up- whoa that's not what I want to see." Louis interrupted himself, covering his eyes with his hands after he saw the two bare-chest boys in the bed in embarrassment. "Louis!" Harry hissed, clamping a hand to his forehead and slumping his head back on the pillows. "Took the wrong time to make a change mate, didn't you?" Zayn smirked, glancing at a red-faced Harry as he too, lay back on the bed. A playful eye-brow was raised when Louis finally looked at the couple, a smirk sketched on his face. "Whattcha been doin'?" Louis teased, in a sing-song voice. "What does it look like?" Harry teased back, in no shame what so ever that he did in fact have some sort of sex with Zayn last night, even if it wasn't all the way.