-Chapter 1-

You wake up to the obnoxious beeping of your alarm clock, yawning and stretching. You saw the old bracelet on your wrist, smiling sadly at it. You stood up, starting to get ready for your first day at your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You hated, yet missed the old place; you'd always go there when you were a kid.

 You pulled out your light blue shirt, black pants, shoes, and your hat that is your uniform. After getting dressed you walked out the door, taking your keys with you.

_-_-_

 Once you arrived at the location, you noticed a few cars in the parking lot, and a bike locked on a bike rack in front of the building. You shrugged and walked inside, it was 10 minutes until the shift started. As you walked past the animatronics you felt as if their eyes were following you, but you continued walking to the office.

 You saw 4 men, well, 3 and one boy who looked as if he was in college. The one who looked as if he had a phone head had noticed you and walked over.

    "Hello, Hello, you must be the new employee. I'm Scott." The man, who you now know as Scott, held his hand out to be shook.

    "(Y/N) (L/N)." You said as you shook Scott's hand.

 The three men looked over as you dropped Scott's hand. The man who was all purple walked over to you and took your hand.

    "Well, who's this? Hello, Sweetheart~" He spoke, then kissed the back of your hand.

 You stood in confusion as Scott pushed him away, "Excuse Vincent, he's always like this."You nodded, as the other two men walked over.

 The heavier looking man with glasses spoke first, with a wave "Fritz Smith."

 "H-hey, i'm J-Jeremy." The young man, with chestnut brown hair, shyly spoke.

 You smiled at the men, politely saying "It's nice to meet you, i'm (Y/N)."

 The five of you had been talking for a few minutes at the desk, when you heard the tap of someone's shoes as the ran down the hallway. You looked over to see another man, wearing the same uniform as the rest of you. He looked familiar but you couldn't really put your finger on it.

 He huffed as he spoke, "Sorry,... I forgot that we all had to be here early."

 Scott looked at the man, "It's alright Mike, but seriously, you need to stop coming in so late."

 You acknowledged the man's name was Mike, and looked at the floor from where you sat upon the desk. You pulled your wrist to your face, looking at the single bracelet around it. The wearer of the identical bracelet, you hadn't seen him in 14 years, but you remembered him oh-so clearly. You were pulled back into the real world by Mike, right in front of you.

 "Hey newbie, name's Mike." Mike held his bandaged hand out for you to shake.

 "(Y/N)." You responded, shaking his hand, and then you saw the bracelet on his wrist. You pulled his arm up to your face, examining the bracelet. "Where'd you get this?"

 Mike looked you confused, then he pulled his arm away. "What's it to you?" He spoke defensively.

 You softly said "Sorry.", before getting up to go do something related to your jo

It had been a week since you had started your job, and you had been getting along great with everyone, surprisingly even Vincent, except Mike, as you had been avoiding talking to him since the incident on your first day. It was your first night alone with Mike, and he had finally saw why you asked about his bracelet. You were pushing the vent light button when he saw the bracelet on your hand, and it clicked for him.

  "(Y/N).", Mike had waited until the end of the shift to speak.

 You didn't look at him, "Yes, Mike?", you spoke with little to no emotion.

 "Remember when we broke my mom's favorite vase?" He asked, looking at you with a smile.

 Your head snapped to his person, as tears filled your eyes you ran up to Mike and hugged him. "She was so angry." You laughed as you sobbed into his chest. "Did you like the album I made for you? I even signed it 'Your doll' to make sure you knew it was me." you asked, tears still flowing down your face.

 Mike wrapped his arms around you as he laughed, "I missed you, Doll.", he smiled.

 "I missed you too." You spoke into his, now tear soaked, shirt, as you continued to cry.

 The two of you stood there as you cried into Mike's chest as he rubbed your back, until Scott walked in, "Hey is everything okay, I noticed your cars were still here...?" He asked until he saw you crying, "What happened?" he asked worryingly.

 "Oh," You sniffed, pulling your face away from Mike's shirt and wiped the tears from your face. "Hey Scott, nothing happened, I'm alright." you replied to Scott's previous question.

 Scott nodded, having actually paid attention to yours and Mike's behavior towards each other, and connecting small details. He knew about the bracelet Mike was fairly defensive about, and he saw yours when he shook your hand. Scott was well aware that Mike wouldn't notice, as he was pretty dense sometimes, but he let everything happen by itself. He was happy though, as even though Freddy Fazbear's was hell, something good happened here.

 You were something good that had happened there, but that wasn't normal, but really what's normal about any of this?

-End of chapter 1-

 I'm actually very proud of this! I hope y'all like it, I actually started writing this re-write moths ago and lost motivation, but after my small crush on Scott skyrocketed into actually loving him recently I wanted to continue this book, and I hope y'all want me to.
Thanks for reading, Derpy out.