Ⓡⓞⓞⓜⓐⓣⓔⓢ

Start from the beginning

I walked away to a curtain and took off my pants and other undergarments including my bra. The clothing manager handed me only panties so I can only assume that a shouldn't wear a bra, duh it's a porn movie of course I shouldn't.

I walk out with only the clothing the manager gave me and walked to the director.

"So darling I need you to go in the bed and fall asleep." I just looked at her. "Ya know so that every thing you and Kim do are genuine." My mouth formed an 'o' shape as I nodded.

I get into the bed and wait a few minutes before opening my eyes. "What if I can't fall asleep?" I ask as I looked at the crew.

"We could give you the sleeping tea." A voice said. I looked towards Taehyung who requested the motive. I nodded as the director told someone to make it.

Taehyung walked to me as the crew members talked amongst themselves.

" Hi." Taehyung said as he sat on the bed. "I'm Kim Taehyung. Of course you already know that." He said in his velvety voice.

"I'm (l/n) (y/n)." I said as I shook his hand. "Pleasure to be working with you."

"Yes it is." He said as he stood up as the crew member handed me a styrofoam cup with the tea in it.

"Hope you have a good nap." He said as he leaned towards my ear. "Cause when I wake you up you'll feel very good." He kisses my cheek as he leaned back and walked out of the prop room.

I blushed as I drank the tea and got comfortable and ended up sleeping.

𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

"I think it's long enough." The director said as she sent a signal for the crew to start filming.

Taehyung walked in after doing an intro for the film.

"Hey (y/n) wake up." He said as he nudged her shoulder. "If you sleep anymore you won't be able to later."

He then took the blanket off her lightly to see her in only an oversized hoodie and lace panties. A small moan was then heard with a little bit of panting.

"Taehyung~" she moaned quietly as her legs rubbed together ever so slightly.

Taehyung caught by surprise soon smirked. Even if it wasn't in the script for (y/n) to say that he was going to use it to his advantage. But damn how'd she do that. Not only if she just met him she was already having a wet dream.

Taehyung got on the bed then lifted her hoodie to over her breast. Drooling, taehyung kissed her nipples then moved down her stomach. He licked a striped down to her sweet pussy.

A little foreplay while he collected his thoughts. 'She's a deep sleeper. She's so small, but she'll manage.'

He soon slid her lace undergarments down her legs. He spread her legs to see her glistening pussy. He took off the wire frames on his face and took off his shirt, leaving him in his basketball shorts.

He hooked her legs onto his shoulders then started to slip his tongue into her tight hole. Sucking lightly and soon bringing his fingers to slip into her hole.