Chapter 15

~Rosella's POV~

As we both went into room, there was Miss Rose sitting there waiting for us. I turned to look at Zayne who was looking at me. I then turned away from him when I realized how close our faces were. I then turned my attention to Miss Rose when she noticed our presence.

"Oh, Take a seat." Miss Rose said and we sat down on the couch in front of her as she looked at us intently.

Silence filled the room as none of us didn't speak. Well except for Nate who suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Hey, Miss Rose, Where's the sugar?" Nate asked and Miss Rose looked at him with a glare.
"You child, It's on the top shelf." Miss Rose answered and Nate nodded while leaving the room.  
When Nate left, the room suddenly became quiet again.

"Now." Miss Rose spoke as she looked at us then smiled. I heaved out a sigh of relief when I saw her smile at us.

"No need to feel tense, I only wanted to talk." Miss Rose said as she chuckled at us. I turnedto look at Zayne who also had a look of relief. 
"Anyways, what I wanted to talk about is how long are you planning on staying here in Ellesmere?" Miss Rose asked and I immediately turned to Zayne who was also looking at me. 
"Well.. I really haven't thought about it Miss Rose.." I answered and Miss Rose nodded asking for me to continue.
"But I think I will look around Ellesmere for a bit tomorrow to see the town and explore the area a bit." I answered. Miss Rose nodded then turned to Zayne.
"How about you? What are your plans here in Ellesmere?" Miss Rose asked Zayne. 
"I am not quite sure, But the reason I came here is because I accompanied Rosella, and I believe I will accompany her to her next destination too." Zayne answered as he turned to me. 
"I see.." Miss Rose nodded then smiled at us. "Well then, You two should stay here up until you have decided whether to continue your journey or not." Miss Rose answered and we nodded.
"Alright then, I also have a favor to ask to the two of you." Miss Rose said.
"May I ask? What is it?" I asked.
"Could you two to go to the Market?" Miss Rose asked. "You could also look around the town as you do." Miss Rose continued. I turned to Zayne and asked, "Shall we?" He smiled and nodded.
"Of course, Miss Rose. After all you are letting us stay in your home, this is the least we could do to help." I answered and she smiled at us sweetly.
"Now, shall we go to the market?" Zayne asked and I nodded. As we were walking out the door we both heard a scream making us shock. "WAIT!!!" I turned around to see Nate running towards us as he breathed heavily. 
"Nate? Is something the matter?" I asked and he nodded. 
"Here." He said as he gave me a piece of paper. 
"What is this?" I asked. He then stood up straight and looked at me with a serious look.
"It's the list of items you need to buy in the Market." He answered and then I realize that I didn't really know what to buy. 
"Oh." was all that left my mouth. He then heaved a sigh turned his back to me. 
"You should start going to the Market or else you're going to be late." Nate said as he walked further away. 

I turned to Zayne and we continued walking towards the Market. 

~~~
I just saw now that I accidentally did not upload this🤦🏻 pls pardon my mistake :)