Chapter 3

~Rosella's POV~

I woke up early in the morning to see the sun shine so brightly from my window. I looked at the view from it and it relieved the pain I was witnessing yesterday. I felt a little more relaxed. But i still couldn't get the news off my mind. It was very shocking, But It was also really pressuring.  Knowing that other Royal Families from around the world would be participating to this event. And I would be 'choosing' from all of them. But the question is... What If I don't pick anyone from all of them? What if I wanted to wait for that someone that I would love and cherish with all my heart? 

But Knowing my sad reality, All of those would just be and will stay as a dream. If they would've asked me, I would choose to be free and do what I aim for. Do the things I wanna do. I know that what I'm asking is just Fantasy and not the reality. But can't a girl dream? To be honest... I Actually envy those other girls that gets their own freedom of doing what they love and what they want to do in life. While I'm here following the rules that needs to be followed and strictly doing the things that are needed to do. 

They have their own will, While I here have responsibilities and Duties to take care of. People might think that being a Princess is as easy as they look like in Movies, But they're not. Being a Princess takes tough responsibility and we also need to learn all the things about our Kingdom, Taking care of our people and having a reputation to look after. Because once it's ruined, The whole Royal Family gets ruined. 

I took a long sigh as I kept examining the Kingdom of Ravaryn. I always look out here to see the beautiful view of it. How I always feel happy as I see the people down there walking and socializing with each other. How I wonder if it is more beautiful to see it up-close. I wonder if it would be an adventure to see the wonders of the Kingdom out of the Palace Gates. 

How I would love to explore the beautiful wonders of the Kingdom. As I stared there I felt someone's presence from behind me. I turned around and saw my Older Brother, Prince Alphonzo Marcus. Looking at me with worried eyes. 

"What are you looking at?" He said as he looked outside my window. I turned back to where I was looking and smiled. 

"Just Looking at the Kingdom's town." I answered simply and I heard him sighed. "Is something wrong?" I asked with a worried tone as I looked at him and caught him looking at me. 

"It's just... I hate seeing you like this.." He said and turned around. Leaning beside the window frame, I raised an eyebrow at him confused. "I hate seeing you all sad and gloomy. You didn't even eat Breakfast with us today." He continued as he looked at me with worry in his eyes.

Somehow I felt guilty. Guilty knowing that my older brother worries about me and it's making him gloomy.  I let out a long sigh as the memory of yesterday's event came back to me.

"I'm sorry for making you worried...  It's just.." I said and was cut of by him saying. 

"You don't need to apologize. It's just that... I don't want seeing you act like this. Mother, Father, Brother and I are worried about you." He said and I felt tears threatening to come out. But I must fight them.  I don't seeing my Brother be worried about me is enough to make him feel gloomy.  I don't want him to see me cry. 

But there was just one thing on my mind lately... I stayed quiet and glanced back at the kingdom. Just by seeing them... I know that it would be my last chance, before My Crowning. I made my mind. And I'm going to do it tonight. I will finally achieve this dream of mine... Even if it means breaking the rules. I will do it.

But... I don't want them to know what I'm planning tonight. Because for sure they would try to stop me. They would lock the Palaces' gates, and I wouldn't want that to happen any moment from now.

For some reason I felt nervous and excited to what I'm about to do. It is kind of risky. But I'm dreamt about it ever since I was a kid. I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity. But thinking it would go smoothly. It will not. Especially with the guards on patrol here.

~~~

Time passed by and It was already night time. By now I am sure that my Family are all asleep. I wore a blanket over my head and grabbed a small bag with some clothes. Making sure I was ready, I peaked out of my door and noticed that the maids weren't there also.

One less problem for me then. Now all my problem is the guards. I know that there would be a lot of them inside the palace. But on the outside, there aren't much...  I guess I'm left with one choice. That is out the window...

I looked out and noticed that It was kind of high. It's would be really risky. But I can do this. I believe in myself. 
I grabbed a rope and let it out the window and It fell onto the grass floor. I tied it and before I go out I grabbed everything I needed and Locked my door and closed the curtains.

Now... Off I go. I grabbed the rope and slowly slided down from it. It was hard since I needed to restrain myself from shouting. And Gladly I landed safely. Now All that Is, Is the Palaces' Walls. It would be hard to climb over it. But it's worth the try. 

I grabbed onto the walls and climb over it slowly. Making sure that I'm not making any sound at all. But all that silence was gone when suddenly I heard a voice.

"Hey, What are you doing?" A guy's voice asked. And I fell down from the wall making a loud thud.

"Who's there?!" One of the guards asked. Making me panic. I froze to my position then suddenly the guy grabbed my arm and pulled me to a street. I was about to speak when he suddenly placed his finger on my lips telling me to be quiet.

Then I heard him let out a long sigh as I just raised an eyebrow at him. I looked at him and saw a relieved look on his face. Which I think is a sign that they're gone.

"Who are you?" I asked as He removes his finger from my lips. He raised an eyebrow at me and gave me a confused look on his face.

"Well, I am-"