Chapter 14

~Rosella's POV~

"Hey, Rosella." I opened my eyes slowly and faced the door. There I saw Nate standing in the door frame looking at me with a smile.

"Good morning Princess." He said which caught me off guard. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow while I sat on the bed and he just chuckled.

"Come on, breakfast is ready. We're all waiting for you downstairs." He said and patted my head. I nodded and went to the bathroom to get my teeth brushed and to wash my face. After that, I went to change my clothes and head downstairs.

"Good Morning, Rosella dear." Miss Rose greeted me as I arrived at the kitchen.

"Good morning to you too, Miss Rose." I greeted her back as I sat down on one of the chairs.

I then noticed that Nate wasn't here. Although I'm pretty sure he actually went down the stairs earlier after waking me up to eat breakfast.

"Are you wondering where Nate is?" Miss Rose asked which made me turn to her.

"Well, where is he actually?" I asked out of curiosity and Miss Rose just smiled.

"Miss me already?" I heard a familiar voice behind me, I turned around and saw Nate smirking at me.

"I was just asking. You were nowhere to be seen just earlier." I answered and he just shrugged.

"Deny all you want Princess, I know you missed me." he said and I gave him a glare but he just chuckled.

"Anyways, Bro!" He shouted at the back as he sat beside me.

"You should join us." He said. I looked behind us and there I saw Zayne standing there with an uncomfortable look on His face.

"I'll just stay in your living room. Thank you, anyways." Zayne said as he put his hand on the back of his neck.

As I just looked at him, he then turned to my direction and that's when our eyes met. It suddenly felt awkward so I decided to avoid eye contact and to continue eating my breakfast.

"Come here. You haven't eaten anything right, young man?" Miss Rose said as she stood up and walked towards Zayne.

"Well, I haven't but-" Zayne said although Miss Rose had already made him sat on one of the chairs, In front of me to be exact.

"Just eat, I know that you both feel awkward around each other. But please eat, your body needs all the nutrients it can get." Miss Rose said as she gave him a plate with a spoon and a fork.

He then turned to me. Our eyes met again although I just nodded at him and continued eating. We ate there in silence. Which I didn't quite like, since it was an awkward situation. I felt bad knowing that Miss Rose and Nate had to eat with an awkward tension around them knowing it would make them uncomfortable while eating.

As I finished my food. I stood up and brought my plate and placed it on the sink. I noticed that Miss Rose and Nate were done eating although they didn't left us there alone. It was kind of them to do that. Even though it felt so awkward already, they didn't leave to make it more awkward than before.

"I'm done. Thank you for the food." He said and stood up. Miss Rose smiled at him as she turned to me.

"Would you mind doing me a favor young man." Miss Rose said and Zayne nodded in response.

Miss Rose then leaned over to Zayne and whispered something. I then saw a confused look on Zayne's face, which made me curious as to what favor it was. I mean... They could've just let us hear it than be secretive.

"Hey Rosella." I looked beside me where Nate is, and He is holding the dishes we used.

"Let me Clean that." I said and took the dishes from him. Although he dodged me and went to the sink.

"I'll be cleaning for today. You should just stand there and wait for me until I finish. Okay?" He said which made me confused.

"What do you mean? I slept here for two days already. And all I could do to pay your generosity is to help you guys." I said and He just shook his head.

"It's on me today. Instead you should go to the front door. Someone's waiting for you there." Nate said and nodded his head to the door.

I turned to him. "Are you sure?" I asked and he just nodded. I sighed and turned around towards the door. But before I could open the door I turned back to Nate and saw him looking at me. I gave him an 'are you sure?' look and he just nodded. I turned the knob of the door and there infront of me was Zayne's back facing me. 

I looked at him and silently closed the door behind me. I stood there hesistant whether i should talk or I should not. But my thoughts flew as soon as he turned around looking at me. I then looked at him and our eyes met which made me somehow feel nervous and scared as the event that happened yesterday replayed in my mind.

He turned his body as he completely faces me. Silence took over as none of us decided to talk, I then avoided eyecontact as it felt uncomfortable. Although I avoided eyecontact, I could still feel his gaze on me. 

The silence broke as he took a deep sigh, He then cleared his throat. Indicating that he was about to speak.

"Uhm..." he started. I looked at him and he immediately avoided eyecontact. 

"About yesterday..." he said hesitating. "I'm sorry about that..." he continued and turned to look at me. "I'm sorry about suddenly getting mad, I must had scared you.. sorry.." he said as he placed his hand on his nape.

"I...too...also.. am sorry." I said and his gaze went to me. "It was my fault for forgetting about telling you, I was caught up about the favor that I forgot about it." I said and he shook his head.

"No, it was my fault. I shouldn't have got mad about something as small as that. I am very sorry." He said and suddenly he wiped my cheeks. I raised an eyebrow and he chuckled. "A tear dropped." he said and I just smiled.

"Hey Lovebirds!" I got surprised as I heard a voice shout from behind me. I turned around to see Nathan leaning on the door frame. I then raised an eyebrow and gave him a glare as I realized what he just said.

"Anyways, Miss Rose is asking for the two of you." Nate said and I turned to Zayne just to see him clueless like me. I turned to Nate but then notice that he already went in the house. I looked at Zayne and he nodded as we both went in the door to meet up with Miss Rose.