Seeing Spirits Promotional Poster

Cougar padded after her new mentor

Cougar padded after her new mentor. The silver she-cat moved a lot faster than Cougar would have thought. The tan apprentice had to run to catch up.

Suddenly, Moon Seeker stopped. Cougar almost ran into her, but she halted just in time.

"Have we found it yet?" Cougar meowed after a moment of silence. The silver she-cat didn't even turn around. The ignoring was starting to get on Cougar's nerves.

"Look around, Cougar. What do you see?" Moon Seeker finally turned around and stared at her apprentice.

The tan she-cat glanced around, then turned back to her mentor. Her jaw fell open at what she saw.

A light brown and rosy she-cat was standing right in front of her. And she was see through.

"Cougar? Are you ok?" Moon Seeker meowed, looking present for the first time today.

The tan she-cat's fur bristled, and she was frozen with fear. She couldn't stop staring.

Then the she-cat started to speak.

"From stars to earth," the she-cat meowed. Cougar tried to move, but she couldn't.

"Cougar?" Moon Seeker looked worried now.

"And water to sky," the light she-cat presses her nose to Cougar's.

"Cougar!" Moon Seeker shouted, and the tan she-cat turned to her mentor. "Are you alright?" Cougar glanced back and saw that the starry she-cat had disappeared.

What just happened?

εεḯη ﹩℘ḯяḯ⊥﹩
ḉøღḯη ʝ∀ηʊя¥  ẘεη¥ ẘεη⊥¥