19

"Steven come on!" Connie called as we waited for Steven.

"Coming!" Steven said as he came outside.

"Sorry, I just had to make sure I had everything. I bet Lars will really appreciate this package his parents put together for him and MC Bear Bear, for him to hug just in case he gets scared" Steven explained. 

"I'm so excited we're finally going to have a space adventure together" Connie said excitedly.

"Steven, Connie and Y/n in space!"

"I'm not too sure we're going to have an adventure, Connie. Last  Steven and I saw Lars, he was huddled up with some other Homeworld fugitives" I told her.

Connie looked disappointed but it was replaced with a look of determination. 

"I'm ready for anything"

Steven grabbed both Connie and my hand and led us inside Lion's mane.

As we entered we held our breaths and walk over to the other tree, where we fell out from Lar's hair.

"Steven? Y/n?" Lars asked, shocked to see us.

Steven and I looked at him confusedly.

"Lars?"

"It's over! I've got you now you miserable Off Colours!" We looked over to the screen and saw an Emerald.

Lars stands up from his seat and points at the screen.

"You'll never take us alive, Emerald!"

"Captin, I'm having a vision. We're about to be discovered... by Emerald!" Padparadscha predicted late.

"Wait. Captin?!" Steven,  Connie and my eyes turned to stars at the name.

Lar sat back down.

"Thanks, Padparadscha"

He turned to Fluorite.

"Flourite, how are the engines looking?"

"Let...me...check" Flourite said the went to check on the engines.

"Twins, fire up the nova thrusters!"

"Yes, Captin!"

"Right away Captian!" 

"No, no those are my nova thrusters! That is my ship!" Emerald screamed.

"Rhodonite, everything clears up ahead?" Lars asked.

"For now," Rhodonite told him nervously. 

"It was a minor inconvenience when you took my personal shuttle and crashed it on Upsilon nine, it was an insult when you impersonated Imperial Officers during a cosmic Jubilee but to steal my Sun Incinerator is unacceptable!" Emerald 

Lars smirked.

"If this ship means so much to you maybe you shouldn't have let it unguarded in the docking bay Clavis seven" He taunted.

Emerald snapped at him.

"There was sixty-seven elite sentries guarding it!"

"Oh, I didn't see them, no wait, I did, they didn't see us" Lars stated.

"I'll get up, I'll get you myself, I'll do it right now I'll blow you up to smithereens!" She threatened thought she looked unsure she wanted to do it.

"Good luck catching us. We stole your fastest ship!" Lars told her.

"The...engines...are...all...set" Flourite informed Lars.