Date night

Gin: You know this is a bad idea right? I mean how could you possibly think going out to dinner with one of the military's top specialist be smart.

Sara: (flipping through magazine) Bold of you to think he actually thinks things through.

You: (straightening tie) You two do know I'm in the room right?

Gin/Sara: We know.

You: (rolls eyes) Can't you two be supportive like Kuzan over here.

Kuzan: (eating a bag of chips) Yeah I don't see a problem, It's not like she's seen your face and thanks to Gin's upgrades to our masks even our voices are disguised.

You: (pats back) Can always count on you buddy.

Kuzan: But if she does manage to figure it out, don't drop any names ok.

You: (sighs) The lack of faith you all have.

Sara: Do you really think your charm can win over the ice queen?

You: (proudly) I will charm her with such force that when I'm done she'll probably have trouble remembering her own name.

Gin: Ok say she does fall for you, how are you going to explain that you're a faunus?

You: Eh let's leave tomorrow's problems for tomorrow. Any way enough of the questions I'd hate to keep a lady waiting, later. (Leaves room)

Gin: (sighs) I guess there's no point in worrying about it now.

Outside Y/n enters his car and prepares to drive to the restaurant, although he insisted on picking up Winter she was adamant about just meeting him there.

Timeskip

Winter's POV

After trying on several different outfits Winter settles on wearing a simple evening dress. Ever since leaving the Scnhee family her focus has been solely on her military career.

Winter: (looking at self in mirror) I can't believe I actually agreed to this.

A knock at the door gets her attention away from the mirror, when she goes to open it she finds the Schnee family butler Klein standing at the door.

Klein: Good evening miss Schnee, if we don't hurry you'll be late for your-

Winter: (cutting him off) Yes thank you Klein let us be on our way.

Klein only smiles at this and leads her to the car, after opening the backseat door for her he then takes his place at the drivers side and drives off. Although Winter had cut herself off from her family, Klein still saw her as if she was his own daughter and offered aid where he could. Winter was against it at first but the butler could be quite persuasive when he wanted to.

Klein: (looking in rear view mirror) My my now what's with that sad face.

Winter: (looks out window) It's nothing... it's just been awhile since I've been out like this.

Klein: It's alright to be nervous.

Winter: (flustered) I am not nervous.