Day Off

Winter's POV

The following morning after a night in the club, Winter wakes up to find herself in her apartment back in Atlas. She held her head in pain as she tried to remember the events of last night.

Winter: (thinking back) Ok I was dragged to that club by Jacqueline, we harassed by those brutes and then the owner invited me for drinks-

Realization hit as Winter went for her scroll and she hastily dialed Jacqueline's number, after about three rings a tired voice answers.

Jackie: (groggy) Hello?

Winter: Jaqueline! I need you to tell me what happened last night!

Jackie: Huh? Oh yeah.... you got super drunk and started to make a scene. I didn't know that's how you got when your drunk, It was honestly a surprise.

Winter: Oh god, how embarrassing. How did I get back home.

Jackie: Oh you can thank the club owner for that.

Winter: What!? He was in my apartment?

Jackie: No, no, he gave us a ride. I was the one who helped you inside.

Winter: Oh good. Well at least it ends there.

Jackie: About that.... you may have thrown up on him when he tried to help you out of the car.

Winter hangs up her scroll and sat down in an armchair, she buries her face into her hands in embarrassment.

Winter: (groans) How could I make such a fool of myself.

At club Genesis in the top floor of the club was Y/n's loft.
(Looks kinda like this)

Y/n laid asleep peacefully on his couch when he was awoken by the feeling of cold water being splashed on him

Y/n laid asleep peacefully on his couch when he was awoken by the feeling of cold water being splashed on him. Jolting up and looking around the culprit turns out to be Sara who was holding a bucket.

You: (groans and sits up) Have I ever told you, you're rude as hell?

Sara: (smiles and drops bucket) Constantly, yes.

You: (sigh) Ok then. So why are you here throwing water on me? On my day off.

Sara: We're cleaning the club today remember.

You:...... Already that time huh? (Gets up and throws on jacket) Ok you and Kuzan get started, I'm going to go get some coffee and join-

As you were about to get to the exit, you were yanked back by your tail.

You: Oww!!!

Sara: (holding your tail and glaring) That's not going to work this time, your not skipping out on this do I make myself clear?

You: (groans exasperatedly) Yes mom.

Sara: No sass, or should I put you over my knee?

You: Heh, no need to threaten me with a good time.