"Because I said so" Taehyung replies sassily while pinching Jungkook's nose.

"Okay" jungkook replies in a sad puppy voice trying to make tae feel guilty but it didn't effect the blue haired boy. Jungkook sits up and looks at Taehyung who was freshly dressed looking beautiful as ever.

"Go get ready, I will order breakfast...also I have some things to tell you" Taehyung said while running his hand through Jungkook's messy hair. He was feeling a bit gloomy but he tried to not reflect it on his face and worry his lover.

"Okay sugar...I'll be here in no time" jungkook smiles and pecks Taehyung's head before getting inside the bathroom.

........

"So what did you want to tell me angel" jungkook asks and plops down beside Taehyung who was still sitting on the bed while staring outside the window.

"That I love you" Taehyung turns and smiles beautifully at Jungkook which made ravenette's heart beat a little faster.

"I love you much more'' jungkook whispers and attaches his lips to Taehyung's.

"So so much baby" he whispers before placing them again on Tae's soft lips, he starts moving his lips against Tae's and the blue haired beauty responds back just as energetically, their hearts we're beating hard inside their chest, the way their lips mold into each other is the most treasuring part of their love. Jungkook knows his feelings for Tae are very strong and he can even say that he wouldn't hesitate to die for him. He really loves him that much. Jungkook was very lost in kissing but his movements came to a halt when he tastes saltiness in their kiss. He brings his hand up to Tae's cheek and feels tears streaming , he instantly pulls away and finds tears rolling down like raindrops. Tae opens his eyes and looks into jungkook's confused eyes.

"Tae.....baby what happened?" Jungkook asks and cups Taehyung's small face in his big manly hands. His furrowed eyebrows and worried eyes expressed his confusion and worry.

Tae shakes his head to brush off the fact that he's not crying.

"Tae........,love please tell me what happened? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asks in a soft voice and wipes Tae's tears with his thumbs , he acted calmly even though he was beyond worried.

"Jungkook I'm sorry" Tae sobs quietly and kook brings him into his chest and kisses his forehead.

"Love what is it? Why are you sorry? You know I'm getting worried please tell me" jungkook says gently and carefully, he spoke very softly like how a parent talks to his kid when he gets hurt.

"I-Im sorry" Taehyung apologizes and takes a deep breath before wiping all of his tears and stabilizing his voice. He pulls away a little so he could look at Jungkook.

"Kook I need to tell you some things that I don't share with anyone but Jimin" Taehyung says without stuttering or letting his tears fall.

"Okay go on" jungkook nods intently

"I'm insecure kook, I'm very insecure and that's where I break. Yesterday night I made the plan to make you jealous out of my insecurities, if I don't get the attention from a close person I get nervous and I panic about how they don't like me and I'm not special,.......many voices starts messing with me in my head ,telling me how unworthy and ordinary I am. I'm sorry for yesterday Kook, I acted very immaturely, I treated a serious fight with a petty plan, I should have acted more wisely and talked it out with you like a mature person but instead I chose that unnecessary plan. I can't help my choices when I get insecure because I'm not the one who makes them, those voices does. You tolerate me even after I do stupid stuff like that and always compromise first. I'm sorry that I'm not a good person to love but please don't leave me. When I saw you with that girl dancing so intimately , i felt pain through my heart and cried for ten minutes in the restroom. I can't help it I'm sorry" Taehyung confesses while trying his hardest to not cry or stutter in the middle but as soon as he finishes , he breaks down.